Thread: Bluetooth driver for Fujitsu STYLISTIC ST5020

Bluetooth driver for Fujitsu STYLISTIC ST5020

Recently my Fujitsu STYLISTIC ST5020 was crashed and I have rebuilded the system of by using the System Recovery CD. After competing with the same I have noticed that the operating system which I have installed is falling to identify the Bluetooth driver. Let me know where I can have the drivers which I can use to fix the matter. Any help to resolve the issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bluetooth driver for Fujitsu STYLISTIC ST5020

You have mentioned in your post that the operating system which you have installed on the laptop of yours is failing to detect the drivers hence tell me which operating system do you have installed on the system of yours? have you ever installed Bluetooth drivers on the system of yours? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem which you are getting.

As far as I know you might be having CD for the drivers. In that particular CD you will have the driver and the Bluetooth application. So you should try to install the driver by making use of CD. If you are not having the CD than you can borrow the CD from the friend who is having the same laptop like you and you should use that particular CD to install the driver on the laptop of yours.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I am having totally 3 CD in which 2 CDs are for the System Recovery and the 3rd one is for the drivers and utilities. I have searched on the entire CD to get the drivers but there was nothing on the CD regarding the drivers which I am looking for. Anyway if you are having any other way to make the thing working for me then let me know as early as possible.

Well let me know whether you have visited the official website of the manufacturer website? On the manufacture website you are going to have the large variety of the drivers which you can install on the laptop of yours. you should download and install the latest version of the drivers on the laptop of yours once you have found the same. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter.