Thread: Which software combination for computer security to be used?

Which software combination for computer security to be used?

Guys please help me! I want to know that which is the best security software combination to be used in the computer I am new for this field so I don’t know much about the computer security software so I need help from you all by suggesting me which combination would be the best one to use and also tell me how many security programs can we install at a time and how many would keep the pc safe suggest me all of them?

Re: Which software combination for computer security to be used?

Hey friend I would tell you the simple logic that there is nothing like if you are having 10 different antivirus then your pc would be completely safe, because there is nothing such as this that is the reason why most of the people have been using only one antivirus in the computer because that is enough if t is been regularly updated and all so please don’t go for many of them just go with one of them and that would be ok and the best one I would say is Norton itself and it would provide you with all the facility.

Dear I have been using AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011, Malwarebytes and this is my combination and I hope you would like it and this is really a awesome pair for me because I have been using it from long time and I am enjoying it there has been no complains till now like I have heard people using different combination has been effected with the blue screen error or the OS gets stuck and all so I haven’t faced any such problem so I would be asking you to do it and get this one.

My personal recommendation would be AVG Free Anti-virus and Zonealarm Free and I think this would be a one which would keep your pc safe because they have been developed with a very good logic and both of them are flawless and I think you would definitely go with it forever once you go with it because it is really a very satisfying software and all the users I have saw have been satisfied with it.

Satyrs Guest

I will tell you just install the Comodo antivirus you will get it for free and then update it and then it is capable of handling everything as a firewall antivirus and a good scanner too this is the best antivirus ever I have saw and it does detects even a bad program and all running over your computer also so think this would be the best option and it would keep your pc very safe and even take less memory from your computer and it performance is also very nice.

Hey have you heard of Microsoft Security Essentials if you are having this I don’t think you need any other software this is really very nice and would never ask you for any other software ever but I have been using this with Norton and it was working great and now I and you to use this and the Microsoft Security Essentials is a Microsoft product so they would be flawlessly working with the windows OS and the other antivirus would do it work nicely so the performance won’t be touched and there would be no software clashing to.

I think this would have been really awesome if you go with any of the good antivirus with the microsoft essential security because it would be really the best choice as i know that this is an microsoft product and it would be really sync well with the OS and then there would be no problem atall and as everyone knows that the Microsoft is one of the best in the computer field so i think you can note that this would be the best product and if with that you are having any of the best antivirus such as Norton, comodo, avg and all then it would be really a nice option and you would enjoy it a lot.

There have been all good suggestions as i have been reading all the points over here i think you can follow any one of them it would be a good choice and i would be strongly supporting the point of been with the microsoft essential one because i have a great belief on them and i think they would definitely be providing with some thing very best so just stick to them and you wont have any problem with the network security and all.