Thread: How to convert kruti dev 021 font to hindi

How to convert kruti dev 021 font to hindi

Hello,

I am using office 2007 on windows XP and need to some different font in office working.I need to convert the kruti dev fonts into Hindi language.Would you suggest me,how to do it within the document of word or would be used some converter to see this changes.

Please,have you any suggestion regarding this issues ???

convert kruti dev to Hindi

You can easily convert the kruti dev fonts into Hindi font easily,If you are unable to type the words in kruti dev fonts and have a lot of documents in kruti dev fonts then using this converter,you can convert the fonts into Hindi.

There are so many converters are available through which you can perform different conversions of fonts they are being used as a third party softwares with the office packages.

The softwares are freely available on the internet.Parivartak is one of the converter which can be downloaded from internet and would be used as a third party softwares.

Convert kruti dev to Hindi

If you need some documents in kruti dev language and you didn't know the typing then you can type the words in Hindi and then convert it using the converter software into desired language.

There are so many softwares are available on the internet which is capable to convert the fonts.In case,the person who are not aware of the Hindi and English,he/she can also use the typing software for hindi typing tutor with kruti dev hindi font.

This software can be helpful for those people who are unknown about the typing of kruti dev fonts.

Kruti Dev 021 Font conversion :

The Parivartak 2.2 can be used to convert the Kruti Dev 021 Font in to Hindi language rendered format.

Parivartak is one of the frequent and efficient Unicode and Non-Unicode compatible converter and writer for Hindi suggested Devnagri Script. It contains two different modes, Using first mode dedicates to Writer mode and second one is Converter mode.

In the converter mode you can do the conversion of the following fonts :
    • Convert Kruti to Shusha
    • Shusha to Kruti (Non-Unicode)
    • Kruti to Arial.

The size of the software for free downloading is 2.84 Mb.

If you want to use the desired font to write the contents in preferable language then you have to install the font related to particular language.

The document can be prepared in Microsoft word but you have to install the font for kruti dev 021.The fonts are available on the internet with free of charge and you can easily download with the minimum speed of the internet.
    Because the font softwares are produced in the size of KB.

The popular font name for deploying the kruti dev 021 font is named as MyFonts Windows Font Manager .

MyFonts Windows Font Manager is a popular font management utility.MyFonts provides you both of the installed and uninstalled fonts.

The font can be installed and uninstalled individually or in package. You can also print the quality specimen sheets within the black and white or in full color. MyFonts Windows Font Manager 4.2 is freely available on the internet , you can search it with google and the size is close to 600 Kb.

angry Re: How to convert kruti dev 021 font to hindi

i want this software within 5 mins.....................

Re: How to convert kruti dev 021 font to hindi

You can download Windows Font Manager form here. To make it work properly, make sure you meet the minimum requirements that is Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP And16 MB of free disk space.

I am using office 2007 on windows XP and need to some different font in office working.I need to convert the kruti dev fonts into Hindi language.Would you suggest me,how to do it within the document of word or would be used some converter to see this changes.

Quote Originally Posted by shalabh99 View Post

You will just need to install any of the hindi unicode font to read or write hindi, commonly used unicode hindi font is AnjaliOldLipi True Type Font. After that go to Start >> Run >> type fonts and a windows will pop up. Copy the hindi fonts in that fonts windows and open word to check the languages automatically converted in hindi fonts.