Thread: new available tools for Real Studio

new available tools for Real Studio

I using the real studio software application which now shows me that there is plug-in please install, so what is the problem I don’t understand? First tell me that what is that plug-in and how it works in my system? And if I don’t want this plug-in so what I can do so they don’t ask me later time? I am also wanted to upgrade only some of tools from the real studio tools list so how this also I can do?

Re: new available tools for Real Studio

In real studio there are many tools which have their different work and some of that is upgrade by the real studio developers in some duration gap to feel the application as new for those old and new user also so the application software developer organization do this and everyday they make that change so the any problem or any neglected function they can add next time.

The plug-in is the links of that applications site where they upload the tools update freely available for their user and this work of finding is done on internet. When you open your internet connection and use that application on your laptop or pc desktop where we can use any operating system is install such as windows 7,xp etc., then their some code which we can’t see that code directly attach their site and check that there is any update are available for any tool is check and is some update is available then it ask for update that to the user.

Software are not always stable and mainly develop in advanced java,java.net, c# like programming languages, there is some requirements, which are changes day by day as the user wants so the developer also take that care of user requirements and provide best service for them without any delay of service. that’s why they provide that type of update on net also after specific time of duration. Real studio is also getting that help for update their tool

In similar type of software there is competition for provide best service for their user and give new application update for update tool so the user can satisfy with that particular software. Some time there is chances of that if the software developing team is not see the new requirement of user and also not work on that application then user also don’t wait and change their software with similar but different software application.