Thread: Nimbuzz application does not work for Nokia N-72

Nimbuzz application does not work for Nokia N-72

There is some problem in Nimbuzz application which is installed in the Nokia –N72. The problem is that I am not able to open any of the application in it, whenever I try to click on any of the button in the interface that is present in the mobile regarding the Nimbuzz it does not provide any of the changes in it, this happens when I am logged in to it and when I try to do any of the thing in the Nimbuzz I am not able to do anything. Also the problem occurs when I click on the Nimbuzz icon that is in my phone menu but there is no change that is been happening in it. I am not able to find any of the solution regarding the problem that is been happening to me, so can anyone help me in coming out from this.

re: Nimbuzz application does not work for Nokia N-72

I was also having this problem and it was really frustrating because I am not able to do anything in it, so I was just trying something to make it work, the solution that I found is that I just uninstall the whole application that was present in my phone and I switch it off and I on again, once when I did that I just install the application in the phone again, and all the required setting that was required was been done in that, once I did that I tried to do the start the application and it was responding to the steps that I was doing, so just try doing this and see, it may work or it may not. There is no harm in doing this thing. I think there was the problem in the log files which is present in it.

Is the version of the nimbuzz a latest version one, I have seen this in past that the new version which is been updated or it is installed in the mobile is not proper in some of the case, so just try to contact that technician and tell them the problem that you are facing, I have seen in many of the forum that many people post their problem regarding the nimbuzz, but I think that the main solution that you are searching will be found with the technician of the nimbuzz, just you have to mention the problem and the device that you are using the Nimbuzz application in. I think if the solution for the problem is not present with them then they will provide you a temporary one which will somehow helpful to you, so just give a try to it,

The problem is really making me go mad now a days, the same problem the button do not respond any of the thing that I do in the nimbuzz application in my Samsung mobile, yes this is the latest version that I am using, also I tried many thing and also the solution that was provided in one of the post of reinstalling the application but it was not working with me, when I tried to install the older version that it was present in the internet, the other problem was occurring in that, it is really bad on the side of the Nimbuzz, as the new ones are having problem, and the old ones does not work only, so which version to use now it is a big mystery right now. When contacted the customer care about the problem they are ot ready with the solution that should be present also as they say that all the version is in the maintenance state and the problem will be solved quickly.

I had give a call to the customer care when I was having the same problem which all of you are facing, I think that it is some kind of bug that is present in the new application, I really feel sorry for the nimbuzz firm, as whenever they remove any of the application for the mobile or the computer, they are unable to deliver a proper application because there are some of the error that is present in any of the application in it, they all fix all the problem when it just told to them about the problem and in the next update the solution is been provided in it. So just tell them the problem that is faced and the device you are using, I think the solution will be provided in the next update that you will get.

Re: Nimbuzz application does not work for Nokia N-72

I think some of the device is not compatible with the application because of which the problem is been present to you, also when you download the setup file from the internet you have to be very specific for what kind of the mobile device you want the setup file present in it, because there are so much of the device and they support different platform, so when you are searching for the setup file specify all the detail in the search engine that you are using in it. This will really help in coming out from this problem and also not facing any of the problem that most of the people are been facing here.

jasonwoolen13 Guest

The problem is that it really makes me mad today, the same problem that the button does not respond any of what I do in the Nimbuzz on my mobile from Samsung, if this is the last version I'm using, I have also tried many things and also the solution provided in one of the post to re-install the application, but it was not working with me, when I tried to install the older version that was present on the internet, the other problem that was happening at that, is really bad on the side of the Nimbuzz, as new ones are having problems, and the former not only function, so the version I use now is a great mystery at this time. When contacted customer care about the issues that are ot ready with the solution that must be present as well as the version says that everyone is in condition and maintenance of the problem will be fixed soon.

richimarker77 Guest

I think it's some kind of error that is present in the new application, I really feel for the company Nimbuzz, as each time you remove any applications for mobile or computer, are not able to provide a correct application is some of the errors present in any of the applications in it, all fix all the problems when they just say to them about the problem and the next update of the solution has been provided therein.

WilsJackO Guest

I think it is some kind of error present in the new application, I feel bad for the firm Nimbuzz, because every time you remove any of the applications for the mobile phone or computer, are unable to provide proper application, there's some errors present in any of the applications on it, all of them fix all the issues when you say to them about the issue and the next update of the solution is provided herein.