Thread: Flash player 10 won’t install on Asus eee pc 1001 px with windows 7

Flash player 10 won’t install on Asus eee pc 1001 px with windows 7

My dad gifted me an Asus eee pc 1001 pxd and it is having the operating system of Windows 7 and it is working fine but I have a serious problem in that that is when I am trying to see the videos on the Facebook and the YouTube but I was not able to see the videos the reason is because I was not able to install the Flashplayer 10 on windows 7. So please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

re: Flash player 10 won’t install on Asus eee pc 1001 px with windows 7

I surmise that in the event that you possess the default AV commissioned then verify it’s not hindering the institute. Then verify nothing that utilization Flash is running when introducing the upgrade... In the event that still a situation then attempt right clicking record and running as manager in the event that it’s an authority situation. Notwithstanding verify that you attempting to institute Flash from a downloaded index, or on the fly. I trust that this will encourage you to take care of the situation.

Streak part at present put great function in surfing encounter or plating within the web based world diversion, situation came when windows appear inquire or user to fix adobe blaze player before utilization the utility. Could be, yahoo net courier or Facebook event and so on ask that connect-to and won’t let user utilize the aid. I feel that Depend on your working framework, adobe will programmed controlling you to fitting download page similar to this picture.

To solve the problem you have to download the Adobe Flash Player and after that you should try to install that in the laptop after that you have to click on the Agree and install now button. And after that you should save the File and save the file to My Document. And after that you make sure that it should be close to the running browser, click Try Again or prelaunch installation program. And make sure that there must be no previous flash driver so that it will be not able to install.

The notebook ASUS Eee PC 1001PXD-MU17-BK, hurry of expected essence is suddenly so alluring. The ASUS tasteful quick concentration in regards to the screen size of 10.1 crawls and an exceptional, up to 1024 x 600 implementation of the project is the last Windows 7, which permits you to gain entrance to diverse machine systems effectively. It is procured through their work to be consummation with 1GB of DDR3 memory and 250 GB of hard drive. Notwithstanding I suspect that there should be a default AV instated in that so I trust that you ought to erase that first and when that you might as well instate the unique glimmer player.

The extent that I know, the record book ASUS Eee PC 1001PXD-MU17-WT a 10.1-creep WSVGA LED sidekick determination 1024 x 600 pixels. What is the processor that is ASUS Eee PC 1001PXD-MU17-WT Intel Atom N455 processor powered by 1.66 GHz timed. Managing framework is provided with the managing framework Windows 7. Notwithstanding I believe that the situation will be on the grounds that there ought to be the AV fixed in that and it should not commission the blaze player till the AV could be uninstall.

Re: Flash player 10 won’t install on Asus eee pc 1001 px with windows 7

Eldest brother, it's a little bit complicated, asked facebook founder!!!!

Re: Flash player 10 won’t install on Asus eee pc 1001 px with windows 7

Preferable managing framework over Vista and I think YES it does. Windows 7 is much preferable for me. Freshest laptop with working framework windows 7 additionally gets the force as equipment those backings windows. Adobe blaze player still one thing that I think get center for within the web based world gamer when Facebook give access to its user for one stop community for social lattice, offering photographs and whatnot in addition to amusement supplier. The event requires most cutting edge adobe glimmer player inside unique windows 7 OS.