Thread: Which is a good DLNA server media player software

Which is a good DLNA server media player software

I am searching for a good DLNA server software which can also be used as a media player on my desktop server. I have searched on many forums for getting an answer for my question but cannot find anywhere. This program should be able to play all types of media and also the HD formats and Windows Media files. If it is also for free then it will be helpful. Thanks

Re: Which is an good DLNA server media player software

Have you tried Mezzmo? It is a complete and powerful media server that lets you stream all your music, photos and movies on your computer, TV or game consoles. It works with popular DLNA-enabled devices, including Sony Bravia TVs, Samsung TVs, Panasonic Viera TVs, Toshiba TVs, Sharp Aquos TVs, Pioneer Kuro TVs, LG TVs, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Blu-ray players from Sony, Blu- Samsung ray players, LG Blu-ray players, Panasonic Blu-ray players, Oppo Blu-ray, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, HP TouchPad, WD TV Live, Pioneer AV receivers, Xtreamer media players, network media receivers, digital multimedia devices and digital media players from Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp, LG, D-Link, Buffalo, WD, Seagate, Netgear, Logitech, Pinnacle and many more.

Re: Which is an good DLNA server media player software

There is also another one that you can try called J. River Media Center. You can organize and experience all your media - music, photos and video - exactly as you like with this program. You can connect your computer to the hardware of your home entertainment and control it all with a remote control. Also load your music on your iPod while you're watching TV. This is a software that helps you collect, organize and play media files. If you have more than one sound card, you can play different music simultaneously in different rooms.

I use Nero MediaHome which lets me enjoy digital media content throughout my connected home network. If you have all your MP3s stored on your PC, but want to convey your outdoor party, if you want to see movies in your living room you have stored on your office PC, this program can help you better. With Nero MediaHome, you can stream all your digital media easily and wirelessly throughout your home. The cutting-edge feature ensures that the music files, videos and pictures were on all supported devices, regardless of any file format.