Thread: Need a music organizer

Need a music organizer

Hello, I am using mediamonkey software but it’s not exactly what I need. Currently looking for good music organizer which can also organize audio CDs, DVDs and other musical stuffs. Does anyone use such software which can do what I need? If anyone have suggestion please provide me.

Re: Need a music organizer

Try Jaangle it has both music player and organizer. I am using it from past 6 months; it was my favorite music player and organizer. Some of good features are as follows
    It has lots of built in option to customize it to your like. Also having colorization options .you can create your own player .you can select which panel you want to see, its size and in which position you want to see it. There is also mini mode for those who want to hear songs not want to see software. It has Jaangle auto dj mode which will randomly pick mp3 files. Library is one of the best features of it. It shows small thumbnail along with the artist picture and bio it is downloaded from internet automatically. You can also insert manually its name and bio .you can also download its lyrics through software itself. You can edit tags manually.

Hello I don’t know why you didn’t like mediamonkey. Still I will suggest you to use MusicBee which is complete music manager. You can listen to your music and manage the collection appropriate manner with utilities it has. With those utilities we can find edit tags. You can also arrange songs by its genre, artist and album. You can import music from your music folder or through windows Media Player libraries or you can also sync it with iPods and can be imported from other music player. So get this software it hardly 40Mb in size.

You can use Foobar 2000. It is basic player .The library satisfactory and configurable. Manual tagging is available but it is limited. Manual playlist editing is available. The interface of software is customizable we can customize colors, which we want to see and how they look. It has large cover art window which is 4 times larger than others. Try this you will like it.