Thread: How to fix "this video is not optimized for mobile" error using adobe flash player 10

How to fix "this video is not optimized for mobile" error using adobe flash player 10

I use an Android smartphone and recently I done the installation of the adobe Flash Player 10.1 software on it. Now I faces some problem on this smartphone. When I try to play specific video file on it using flash palyer then it shows error message. This is the "this video is not optimized for mobile" error message displays. I want to fix this error in any way. Any help to solve this problem would be appreciating.

Re: How to fix "this video is not optimized for mobile" error using adobe flash player 10

Adobe Flash Player has developed the way we interact with rich media content on the web. Most of the online video files have to be depends on Flash technology. It could be possible that they are in the optimized format and hence you received this kind of error message. You need to choose the other video file system and then see what happen on this system. I think it will be work and it solve problem.

Re: How to fix "this video is not optimized for mobile" error using adobe flash player 10

Adobe Flash Player provides the Video content optimizations as well as it also capable to do the Video player optimizations. It provides various detection mechanisms to determine the appropriate video stream. You need to use this kind of mechanism which is present on this flash player. This will be solving your problem. Then use the flash player help and solve the problem. The adobe flash player will be help to do this task.

If you receive the "this video is not optimized for mobile" error message, then you need to first do the Video content optimizations task on this system. You can do this using the adobe flash player. Then do this Video content optimizations task on your system. This will be work and in the result, it solve the problem of the system. This is the well work for solving the problem. Then use this flash concept and it really effective to do this task.

If you have a Smartphone that can browse the web, you’ve most likely been either waiting patiently for Flash to get out of its diapers. While Flash Player 10.1 transport the grownup experience of Flash Player from laptop to mobile phone. Additionally, moving around on a page while you’re trying to watch a video was much impossible. Playing Flash-based videos on cell phone device may be the future, but it doesn’t appear like it’s going to cut it. This will be solving problem.

It’s been months and i don’t see any response to this. Re-encode the video content is the best that help to solve the problem. Then just do the re-encode task on it. This will be really works and it will be solve your problem. You can also take the help of the expert person. They are always present on the official site of the flash player. Then use such kind of help and it really work to solve the problem. This is the best for solving problem.