Thread: Adobe Flash Player opens Fullscreen mode under Explorer and not ON TOP

Adobe Flash Player opens Fullscreen mode under Explorer and not ON TOP

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system. It also works with the Windows Internet Explorer 32-bit version with Adobe Flash Player 10.2.152.26 version. In this system, when I try to open this flash player in full screen mode, then it open under windows explorer and not on top. This is happening in several times. I want to change this thing. Can anyone advise me on how to do this task? I hope several users already do this task. Then please share your own experience about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Adobe Flash Player opens Fullscreen mode under Explorer and not ON TOP

Do you think this is Flash Player issue or a Windows issue? I think this is the flash player problem. You need to fix this problem. There several type of setting present on th adobe flash player. You need to just do the proper setting on it. I hope this will be work and in the result, you can able to solve the problem. Then use the manual help and perform the task on it. It would work to solve the problem of your flash player.

Before doing any thing serious on this system, you need to make sure that you are using the latest version of adobe Flash player. There is an instruction present on the manual of the adobe player. You need to follow this instruction and it work to solve the problem. The other way it to be directly performs the update task on it. I hope this will be work and it will be solve your problem. Then try this and solve trouble.

You need to first open the property windows of the flash player. You can do this task by just right click on the flash player and then hit the property option. Then in this property window you need to hit the compatibility tab. This will be indicate the maximize option. Make check mark this option. It will be help to you for solving this problem. This will be show the flash player top on windows explorer. Then do this and see what happen.

This is the option present on the latest version of the adobe flash player. Then you need to just do the update task on this system. Then do this task using the online update task. This will be help to solve the problem. Hence, just use the online update task and see what happen on your system. If you not able to do this task, then just do the reinstall task on it. It might be work to solve the problem. Then use it and solve problem.