Thread: Need help for drivers of Asus 1015PN-PU17

Need help for drivers of Asus 1015PN-PU17

I need all the drivers for Asus 1015PN-PU17 .please provide me the list of drivers that need to be installed. I have bought this netbook few days back. Now I want to install fresh copy of windows 7 home premium to do that I am formatting the entire hard drive. I came across Asus site which has large list of software and drivers available. But I am little bit confused that which one to download. Drivers will help me to use all functionality of netbook. I will appreciate it if anyone helps me.

Re: Need help for drivers of Asus 1015PN-PU17

If you format your netbook you will lose many special functionality of it. You will lose single key functionality of restoring using F9 button. You also lose functionality of accessing Asus Express gate cloud operating system which is done using upper left corner button. Before stating your work first take backup of 16 Gb Fat 32 restoration partition and min EFI partition. Since you are installing windows 7 premium it will take more power from your battery. If graphics change utility doesn’t detect Windows 7 starter edition it won’t allow you to turn off ION card. And other question I have is that why you are formatting entire hard drive you can format only one drive where windows starter edition.

The drivers you will need for Windows 7 for your model are as follows:

1. VGA Driver-”Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7. (WHQL)”
    2. Nvidia Graphics Driver- “Nvidia Graphics Media Accelerator Driver V8.17.12.5912 for Windows 7 “
    3. Audio driver – “Realtek ALC269 Audio Driver for Windows 7. (WHQL)”
    4. Chipset driver - "Intel(R) Chipset Software Installation Utility V9.1.1.1020 for Windows XP & 7"
    5. ACHI driver- “Intel(R) NM10 AHCI Controller Driver for Win 7 & XP"
    6. Wifi driver – “AW-NB047 Wireless Network Adapter V5.60.350.11 for Windows 7 & XP."
    7. Bluetooth driver - "AW-NB047 Bluetooth Driver for Windows 7. (WHQL)"
    8. Touchpad driver - "Elantech TouchPad Driver V7.0.5.13 for Windows XP&7 (WHQL)"
    9. CapsHook driver - "CapsHook V1.0.0.5 for Windows XP& 7”
    10. Super Hybrid driver - under Utilities - "Super Hybrid Engine for Windows 7 & XP"

Reboot machine each time when you install one driver.

According to me you don’t know what other things are stored in system. And if you are thinking that what you are seeing in my computer is completely tell story of what you have on your system then it is not true. Also you must know which your primary partition of your system is. You can see all details regarding. You will get complete idea of partition through Disk management utility. Right click on computer icon and choose manage. Now select option storage in this select disk management you will see 250 GB drive labeled Disc 0. Which is actually labeled as C drive? Then there is other partition labeled as Healthy unknown partition which is around 15 to 16GB in size. If your netbook doesn’t comes with support dvd take backup of entire hard drive before doing anything.For your drivers you can go to Asus site select required OS and model no of your netbook appropriate driver will be shown to you.