Thread: Slower sync after installing storejet elite v3.0.1 on Transcend HDD

Slower sync after installing storejet elite v3.0.1 on Transcend HDD

Hi, I have bought a Transcend 160GB SATA ext HDD, and I have installed storejet elite v3.0.1.0 in the HDD but after installing that it seems that the synchronization becomes very slower. And the surprising thing was like when I had bought it some time ago it was working very good, as it was synchronizing about 40GB data in just few seconds, but with the same HDD I am having this problem. so what would be the problem, is it because of the HDD or because of the new version of elite?

Re: Slower sync after installing storejet elite v3.0.1 on Transcend HDD

Off course this is because of the software that you have installed in your HDD. So you can have option to uninstall the software and make use of the software that you were using before this one, but as far as I know the version that you are using right now doesn’t have any problem, because I am also using the same and can sync maximum data over other HDD and other media as well, I think there is some problem in the software you are using.

Yeah exactly I also have the same opinion as the above user as the software that you are using might have been crashing and because of that only you are having this problem with the synchronization, so you can have two options as first of all you can simply uninstall the one and then install the same version but from the different setup, or you can install the earlier version as well.

See sometimes this is also happens because of the operating system that we use, so make sure that whatever OS you are using is working perfectly without any glitches, and then only continue with the reinstalling the software, this is the only problem with the OS or you have encountered any more problems as well? I would suggest you that if you have any problem with the OS you should reinstall that first because this may cause some other problems also, not now but I am talking in the future.

Exactly I have the same software and I came to know that version 3.0.4.7 works fine with WinXP but if you install the same software on Windows 7, it would not work the way you are expecting. So I have the same recommendation as if you are using the windows 7 then you should install the earlier version for sure. I have dual booted my machine so whenever I have to sync any data I always boot with the XP and then only sync the data.

Hey thanks for the suggestion dude, as I have the windows 7 only on my machine, but I would say good to hear that there isn’t any problem with the HDD, so I think I should install the windows XP only, yean this might make you think that it doesn’t make any sense, but still there are too many software that I can’t run with the windows 7 so it would be better to install the good OS rather than changing the software.

See, you should try to uninstall the version you have and install the earlier version in your machine, and let me tell you that you should not install the windows XP after using windows 7 in fact there are some settings that we have to made for those software which is not running with this operating system. you can run them in the windows XP’s environment, and they would run perfectly, and it seems that the one you have had only the crashing problem so no need to run on this environment rather install the previous version.