Thread: Accidentally deleted the HP/bin/endprocess.exe file

Accidentally deleted the HP/bin/endprocess.exe file

Having read the title I want to ask one important question with you all and the question is that I don’t know accidentally happened to delete the HP/bin/endprocess.exe file. I don’t know whether this file is important or not. Actually this file happens to be deleted while having a whole systems scan of the system, so while doing that it might have got deleted it seems. So guys what do you all think, so you have any idea whether this file is important or not? Please do reply to me accordingly over here and it will be better for me.

Re: Accidentally deleted the HP/bin/endprocess.exe file

Yes it is very much important for your hp laptop. You know what you have done? This file is important for the re installation of the operating system. so now having deleted that you might have to look out for the different solutions for the same. That is what I feel here. As far as you are having the recovery disks, this file is very much important for the re installation of the operating system that you are using right now. Again just check if it is quarantined or it has been permanently deleted? Who knows you might find it quarantined. So do as what I have soad and get back to me.

Oh my god! That is the worst thing that can happen to my laptop. I hope the work of re installation of operating system does not come for my laptop. I pray for that. Its been only a week later where I was focusing a lot on the creation of the recovery CDs. Now when finally the recovery CDs have come up it is so much difficult to know that this type of file is missing. So guys do you have any other method for me with which I can claim the file back in my notebook. If you have some solution for the problem then please do share it with me here. Guys I am in a very terrible solution right now, so please do help me out.

I am giving you the attachment here do try and run it in your system. I am sure that it will be perfect suggestion for you. also make sure that whenever you are installing this file make sure that you have the 7 zip format installed in your system. do extract the zip file in that format and everything else will be sorted.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok thanks for the solution that you have given here. Still I have one question for you and the question is that where should I place this file? Can you all please tell me about it? guys I really need some help on this and please do suggest me something on that. I mean in which hp folder should I add this folder or is it necessary to make a new hp folder for the same. please do suggest me something over here. Please this si the last question that I am asking with you all. I am expecting a response.

The answer is very much simple for your problem and the answer is that just create a new folder. Now after having created the folder then you will have to copy the executable code in the folder and name it as same as that of the file. That’s it. nothing other stuffs that you have to work out here. So do understand what I am saying here. I m sure all your answers are given here.

And why I can not place the file in the hidden folder C/HP/BIN? I have the same problem with deleting the file accidently. Why I should create a new Folder?

Satyrs Guest

You can try putting the file in the folder that you want to add. This is because of the registry files which has entry for the file to run. If you provide the file in an separate folder it fails to launch properly. So it necessary to put the file in the exact location where it is mentioned. Get a fresh copy of file if the above does not work. It is easily available over the web.