Thread: Need a mp3 rescue/recovery software for Creative Zen Xf2

Need a mp3 rescue/recovery software for Creative Zen Xf2

Guys I have a small issue with my Creative Zen Xf2. So I am expecting a small help from you all on this. well the thing is that I am having lots of music on my Xf-2. So the thing is that i am very uncertain of the process of simply operating the rescue / recovery program and then spend hours re-loading all of the music. I really don’t think that MP3 player does determine if there are any kind of problems? I am asking you all if it does display some messages like "everything is fine, no need to run" or maybe a "problems have been found whenever an error is spotted. Do let me know about the same. I am waiting for your help.

Re: Need a mp3 rescue/recovery software for Creative Zen Xf2

See the software is very much useful when you are actually thinking of updating the firmware for your player. The other issues like if the player is functioning and still you are using it then it is of no use at all. If your system does not recognize the device I think that is the primary problem and you need something to deal with it. so do look out for the same and I am sure that you will be able to get some help out of it. so that’s what I am saying here and look out for the same. I am sure that it will be helpful for you in the process.

Actually the problem is something different over here from the one that I have mentioned in the top. While playing music, the playing options (FF, rewind, pause, etc) will flash on and off. IT doesn't matter whether I am holding the player or if it is sitting on a table. While playing Sodoku, the system will occasionally flash /enlarge one of the boxes for no apparent reason. After resetting the system, the calibrate touch screen will appear. THEN the spot will move rapidly from one location to another and after 10-15 seconds, the spot will work correctly. All of the above happens once every week or so. I've reloaded the latest firmware several times and the problem keeps coming back, so now I am considering running the recovery program, but I am not looking forward to reloading 22G of music onto my player.

Ok then it seems to be some issue with the firmware. Certainly an entry of bug is causing the said problem here. Well there is only one suggestion that I have for you in this situation and that is to reload the firmware version. I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time. So do as what I have said here and also do not worry about the reloading work and all. You do not loose any kind of files while doing that. So better do work on the same that I have mentioned here and I am sure that it will give you some benefits.

Ok then do one thing download the mp3 recovery tool software from the official website of the creative. You will get all the information from there itself. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that the availability of the software will solve the problem that you were looking for. So that’s what I am saying here and hence do look out for the same. well I cannot remember any software that will do the task for you. so better check out for that. I am sure it will be helpful for you.

I had a check about the same and the thing is that I cannot find it there. So that’s what I want to say here. Well it will be better of you can give me some links so that I can have a check about the same. do give some information on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. I have visited that website for 3-4 times and none of them has the link for it. So I was disappointed by that. So that’s why I had to get back. Please let me know if there is any valid link that will actually help me in solving of the problem. If there is then do let me know about the same.

Thanks guys for the solutions. Even I will check the website for the particular link and see if I can get anything out from there. So most probably I must get all the information from there. So I am just waiting for it. I will also try with the different suggestions as well. Some of them will be yours as well. So again thanks for the same.