Thread: Turntable keeps returning in Audacity

Turntable keeps returning in Audacity

I have some issues with the audacity program which I would like to share it with you all. well the thing is that I have some issues with the Turntable. The Turntable keeps returning as if whenever the record is changed. Now I am not pressing the return button and still the Turntable does returns after a particular duration of the record is played. I cannot understand what went wrong over here. I just want that it stops returning and just like to play it again. So that’s what I think over here. What do you all have to say about the same. Please do let me know if you all have some responses then do start replying over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from everyone.

Re: Turntable keeps returning in Audacity

Just look out for the mechanical mechanism which you will find it I the platter. Now the main advantage of that mechanism is that it will signal to the arm when it is nearing the end. So if you can see that mechanism is not good or broken then it will give you such kind of problem. So better be safe and watch out for the particular mechanism that I have mentioned here and I am quite sure that you will be getting all the response from there. So that’s what I want to say here.

Ok if that is so, then I am very disappointed by that. So that’s what I am saying here. Well I don’t know if it is broken or not. Also it was playing really very well in it and I don’t know with some reason my hand just touched accidentally in it. Well I am not sure that whether it is broken or not. So that’s what I want to say here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways if it is broken then what should I do to get it repaired can you please tell me about it. then please do inform the same to me as well. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Ok then do one thing give proper attention to the place where the arm retracts. So that’s what I want to say over here and hence do watch out for the same. may be the handling of the arm is kept in a wrong way and hence you get to see such problem. So do not worry about the same. just retract it and again see from where it is getting started. So that’s what you want to do over here and I am sure that you will get the necessary answer that you were looking for, may be a some kind of hint will be of definite help. I think.

Well going and getting a new one would certainly seem to me as a better option over here and so that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you. so that’s what I want to say over here. I really don’t think so there is anything much that you can do over here on the same and hence what I am saying is that going and getting a new one would be a better option. So that’s the suggestion that I can give you right now. So do have a look at it and let m know if there is any help that I can give you over here.

Ok thanks for that, yes if nothing else works out for me then that seems to be the obvious choice for me. Anyways thanks for suggesting me about that as well. I am looking for some other places as well to get the solutions and let’s see if I get anything out of there. So this is what I want to say here. Hope you all will continue to help me on this. I am waiting that you all do give me some appropriate suggestions for the same.