Thread: Unable to install Smartware on Mac v 1.3.3.7

Unable to install Smartware on Mac v 1.3.3.7

When I try to do the installing the Smartware for Mac 1.3.3.7 update, then it will be goes to the failure. We are at present look into this issue and try to find out the exact reason behind this trouble. Is there any compatibility problem present in this PPC based machines. I think few of the people also faced this kind of problem. Then please share your own experience about this topic. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Unable to install Smartware on Mac v 1.3.3.7

For doing this task first detach all external drives from the computer except the My Book or My Passport drive. Then make sure that My Book or My Passport drive is connected to computer USB port. Then use official site and download Smartware Updater for Mac v 1.3.3.7. After finish these unzip the file and open it and hit the Continue to update the firmware. Next step is to be select Accept the End User's License Agreement (EULA). It scan the drive confirm the attached drive's serial number. Finally, click Update Firmware option. If the updater is finished, hit Exit button. This will be done the installation task.

You need to first uninstall this previously Smartware on Mac. This will be help to correctly do the installation task on this system. After doing this task, you need to just do the reboot system task on this Mac OS. It will be necessary in this process. Then follow the above mentioned process. After finish it, Turn off the drive and then disconnect the USB cable for My Passport. Also you need to disconnect My Book both USB and power cables.

I also faced the similar kind of problem in my Mac OS system. Then I read the manual of this software. In this manual it will be describe the correct process to do this task. They will be mentioned the exact same process as per the above article. Then I follow this process and in the result, I was able to install the Smartware on this PPC based machines. Then you need to use this process and do the installation on system.

You can view the instructions from Western Digital on official site of this Smartware. It will be help you to easily do this task. Then just follow this process and it will be beneficial for you. The correct process to do this task is to be just follows the instruction mentioned on this site. It will be help and execute properly on the Mac OS. This is the best and it will be best for you. The expert of this site will also help you to do this task.

WD SmartWare version 1.3.3.7 requires Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Leopard. Then remember this thing and it will be help you for the installation of this software. The Mac OS has to be contain the different process and it will be mentioned on the manual of this software. You need to just read this process and execute the instruction mentioned on this manual. It will be help to you for solving the problem of the installation.