Thread: Are there any other software’s like paint shop pro for MAC?

Are there any other software’s like paint shop pro for MAC?

I am a graphic designer working in a office. Recently I have changed my computer with Mac as operating system. I am new with Mac. Previously I have been using windows operating system. In windows there was paint shop pro software which I used to use. As in Mac I did not find any such software. I need it urgently. Is there any software that is similar to paint shop pro that I can use in Mac. Kindly advice. Thank you.

Re: Are there any other software’s like paint shop pro for MAC?

In Mac there is gimp software which is like paint shop pro. Gimp is GNU image manipulation software. Photo retouching, photo composition and image authoring are some of the features of Gimp. As I know this software can be run with windows operating system and also with Mac. In Gimp, user can virtually open number of images at one time. On Mac, painting tools includes Brush, Pencil, Airbrush and clone. It has a very simple interface. The most important thing that I would like to say is that it is expandable and also extensible. You can download it from with internet by visiting the website.

Well I would suggest you to go for Corel painter 12. As it is designed by the artists and has creativity.iby using Corel painter 12 you can create array of brushes, paper textures, paints, oils, watercolors and more. As far as I know Corel painter is used by students, designers, fine artists, photographers and concept artists. It has the ability to change brush parameters on the fly, without using a menu or a toolbox. Painter 12 offers seven hundred different brushes but you can tweak and modify each brush to create your own unique style. It is drawing software that is developed for Mac operating system and hence by looking at its feature you should download the Corel painter 12 or its previous version that is Corel painter 11. I hope it helps.

There are many software’s available for Mac in market that are similar to paint shop pro. There is paintbrush 2.1.1, GIMP, Image well, Adobe Photoshop light room 3.3. Paintbrush 2.1.1 is open source software available in the market. It can be downloaded from the internet in free. As I know paintbrush is a Microsoft paint clone for Mac. It is simple and basic picture editor software. I hope it helps and fulfills your requirement. I think if you wanted correct software you must have mentioned more properly about what things you want to. All the best

I have also used paint shop pro in windows. And if you are asking software same as Paint shop pro Mac operating system then I think Tux paint 0.9.2 is good. You can download this software from the website. As I know the current version tux paint requires Mac operating system 10.4 or later. Tux paint is very simple software which allows people to paint. It is most often used by students. It has easy and simple user interface so I would recommend you this software. All the best