Thread: Audacity is freezing while exporting MP3 file

Audacity is freezing while exporting MP3 file

As the title of this particular forum is saying what query I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed Audacity on the computer of mine. Audacity is seems to be hanging when I am trying to export MP3 files. Let me know why this particular issue is happening into the situation of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Audacity is freezing while exporting MP3 file

There is very less information hence I am unable to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? which version of the Audacity do you have installed on the computer? have you ever get the above mentioned issue in the past? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Well looking at the problem of yours I am suspecting that there is corruption of the Audacity which you have installed on the computer. i am suggesting that you should simply reinstall Audacity on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. You should uninstall the software and then you should reboot the computer of yours and then you should try to install Audacity on the computer of yours. once you have done the same you have to see that the issue is existing or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that this particular issue is being happening just because of the out of dated Audacity which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should uninstall the out of dated Audacity from the computer of yours and then you should download the latest version of Audacity and install the same on the computer. once you have completed with the installation you should restart the computer of yours.

I am unable to figure out why the issue which you have stated is happening. However I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the developer and ask for more help on this particular matter. The developer will understand the entire situation of yours and let you know about possible solution which you can use to resolve the issue. I am hoping that technical support team will help you to resolve the matter.