Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

WD Smartware is missing from my computer

Windows Software

Old 21-07-2011

WD Smartware is missing from my computer

I have recently done the update to my windows and after that I started facing problem with my WD Smartware. I was not able to find that in my computer. So I thought that it might be uninstalled from my computer. So I tried to install that to my computer but that was not able to install it. When I tried to installed lthat then I get the message that says "the application encountered an error and is now closing". Please help me.

Old 21-07-2011

Re: WD Smartware is missing from my computer

As per me you might attempt solve this this by one trick. In the event that you have get the CD with your Passport Essential hard drive then you need to embed the CD in your CD ROM and when that you need to interface you Passport Essential hard head with your laptop or PC and when that you need to begin the establishment you need to select installation destination folder in your Passport Essential 500GB hard drive and when that it will instate the WD SmartWare in your Passport Essential hard drive.
Old 21-07-2011

You need to download the WD SmartWare Disk Image for Windows and when that you will get the ZIP document and you need to concentrate it on one organizer and when that you need to open that organizer and when that you need to do twofold click on the WD Smartware.exe. Now following clicking on that it can begin the establishment and you will commission the SmartWare.
Old 21-07-2011

I know you need to download the WD SmartWare from Western digital official site content and when that you need to actually install it in your system. Now after installing it in your computer every last trace of the things will begin working ordinarily. I was moreover having the comparative situation with my Western computerized hard drive and when that I have contact the WD specialized uphold and they have told me to download the WD SmartWare from official locale and institute it. Now every last trace of the things are working legitimately. I think you might as well additionally attempt this thing.
Old 21-07-2011

If your computer is infected with the virus then also you can get the issues like this. So before doing anything else with your computer, you should scan your computer for the viruses and clean that. Once you are done with that then restart the computer and then again try to install that. If virus was the culprit then this time you will not get the problem like this. I hope you will be out of this soon.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,