Thread: No content listed for backup in WD Smartware

No content listed for backup in WD Smartware

I recently installed the WD Smartware in my computer and begin with a backup. After that I stopped that in a few minutes and turned off the computer. On very next day when I started the WD smartware then I found that there was no content listed in the backup and for that reason I was not able to continue with the backup and there is nothing that I can retrieve. Please tell me that what I should do to display something.

Re: No content listed for backup in WD Smartware

This seems that the software is corrupted and if that is the case then you will have to uninstall your software and reboot the computer. Once you are completed with the installation then you will have to install this and after that again reboot your computer. Now you can again try to do the backup and see if that is working well or not. Please post back if you have any problem with the procedure.

What do you exactly mean by “I stopped that”, did you disconnected the drive or did you pause the backup. So please reply with this. Also check that if your computer is showing your drive or not or it is just the backup which is not coming up. Check that is the smartware makes the wdstor folder within your hard drive if it is visible. If you can reply with these answers then it will be easier for us to provide you the solution.

I just clicked on the "Stop backup" which was there on the program and left the computer for some time in sleep mode. After that I came back and wake up the computer and turned that off. That was the only last thing that I did with my computer and from very next day I started getting this problem. Drive is visible in my computer the only thing that I cannot do is the backup. I hope that it will be helpful to you to give the solution.

It is not always necessary that the problem is with the Smartware. It is possible that there is something missing that is essential for the software to execute properly. What is the version of the Smartware you are using? If you want to check that the just click on the home tab and then you will get that in the bottom right corner. If latest version is available then just change to that version and this will solve the problem for you.

It's conceivable that you put in the situation by pulling the cable. You would be able to have debased the backup organizer doing so. That would be why it doesn't appear. You might no doubt attempt to run failure reconnoitering the drive, and see depending on if it could probably recoup the organizer. Yet assuming that you defiled the organizer, you're essentially stayed with reformatting the drive and beginning over. I could get every last trace of the information off that you are able to, assuming that you don't have it at present in a different area before going any futher.

This doesn't location why the framework solidified up when you delayed the backup and attempted to put it into rest mode. You might would like to contact tech underpin with that issue. Verify that you have at any rate .net structure 3.5, and your most recent redesigns-incorporating java and glimmer. One more thing, I could verify to download and establish the most recent form of smartware. Be that as it may verify to accompany the guidelines for fixing it.