Thread: Audacity 1.3.13 is freezing on Windows 7 32 bit SP1

Audacity 1.3.13 is freezing on Windows 7 32 bit SP1

I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Audacity 1.3.13 on the computer and I have noticed particular issue with this particular software. Well after importing the MP3 file on the Audacity this particular seems to be freezing. Let me know why this particular issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Audacity 1.3.13 is freezing on Windows 7 32 bit SP1

To find out the root cause of the problem which you are getting on the computer of yours. tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer. do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? can you tell me about the exact version of the Audacity which you have installed? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Well looking at the situation of yours I am highly suspecting that there could be an issue with the operating system which you have installed on the computer of yours. this particular software Audacity using the encoder which are provided by the Windows. I recommend that you should reinstall the Windows media player on the computer and you have to see that the file is being played on the Windows media player.

In this particular situation you might need to update the sound card drivers which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should contact the official website if the sound card manufacturer and download and install the latest version of the Sound card driver. Also there could be an issue with the Windows which you have installed so I you might need to update the Windows and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that this particular issue is associated with the corruption of the files which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should reinstall the software on the computer. also another thing which you can try is to update with the latest version of the software on the computer. you can get the latest version of Audacity from the official website of the developer of the software.