Thread: where I will get Ethernet drivers for Acer aspire 5315

where I will get Ethernet drivers for Acer aspire 5315

Yesterday I bought new Acer Aspire 5315 laptop. I’m really excited that I will operate a laptop because still yet I had operated only my personal computer. I’m really crazy about inter because I like to chat on internet so that’s why I connect the modem wire to laptop an error message is occurred. That Ethernet driver is not properly installed, please install it again. And I don’t have setup file of my Ethernet driver. Now how I will install driver in my laptop. Now I have no idea what I do, please suggest me what I do now.

Re: where I will get Ethernet drivers for Acer aspire 5315

Don’t worry my friend I’m familiar with your problem. Because same problem I have also faced. Differences are that I have bought a second hand laptop from my friend. I got the Ethernet driver from Acer service center. I’m sure that you also got this driver from Acer service center. Their they will ask you your laptop model no. if you don’t know how to install a driver then just carry your laptop to the service center they will install the driver in your laptop and give it back to you. But they will charge for the installation keep in mind that.

No need to worry about this problem. This is a minor problem. You can get this driver software from the websites of Acer. There you have to just register yourself then put your laptop model number then websites will show you link you just have to follow the links then on the websites it will show you downloading option just click on the downloading and save this setup file in your hard disk. Remember one thing while downloading doesn’t click on run this option will not save the file in your hard disk it will just run and directly install in your system. Further if you require again this software then again you have to download. So it’s better option to save the file in your system.

if it is in warranty period then you don’t have to worry because Acer laptop provide facilities like onsite warranty means that Acer service man will come to your house and install Ethernet driver in your laptop in free of charge. If Acer service man possibly can’t reach your home then you have to download this Ethernet driver from internet. You just write Acer aspire 5315 Ethernet driver then it will give you 100 of option to download.

The reason for that you cannot connect your laptop with your modem because of corrupt driver file. You can get this driver setup file on Acer home website; sure. If you don’t get the driver file from internet then contact to your friend who is using same laptop. Or not it is not possible then there is one solution you change your operating system to window vista because this operating system has inbuilt feature of installing the sound and Ethernet driver.