Thread: Dragging and resizing in Adobe Photoshop CS5 is laggy

Dragging and resizing in Adobe Photoshop CS5 is laggy

Well I have installed Adobe Photoshop CS5 on the computer of mine and I have noticed particular issue with this particular software. I have noticed that the dragging and resizing is seems to be quite laggy. Let me know why this particular issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dragging and resizing in Adobe Photoshop CS5 is laggy

Well in order to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to confirm following details. Which operating do you have installed on the computer? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have got the above mentioned in the past? What was the experience of yours with the earlier version of Photoshop? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned questions so that I can tell you about the possible solution to troubleshoot the problem after looking at the answers of yours.

I am suspecting that that the processor which you have installed on the computer would not meeting the minimum requirement of this particular software so that it can be the root cause of the problem. If I am not wrong it would need a multi core processor for smooth running of the software. I mean you should have the processor like Intel Core Duo 2. I am hoping that you have figure out why this particular issue is happening.

I think this particular issue is happening just because of the corruption of the Photoshop on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should simply reinstall the Software on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire software from the computer and then reboot the system and then you should try to install the software on the computer of yours. Make sure that you have reboot the computer after completing with the installation process.

Well there could be bug issue associated with the problem which you have mentioned over here. I recommend that you should contact the Adobe team and file a bug report. Now you will think what information should be included into bug report. In bug report you have to provide the information about the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration. The developer would work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.

Let me know whether there was while using the earlier version of the Photoshop on the computer of yours. If there was no issue then I recommend that you should simply get the previous version of Photoshop and install the same on the computer of yours. I think it would be an easy solution for you till the issue is addressed by the developer of the Photoshop. So try the same and let me know about the experience of yours.