Thread: While doing recording i am getting Weird background noise in audacity

While doing recording i am getting Weird background noise in audacity

I have my own piano from which i normally use to record my piano tune in my computer audacity. All the things were going absolutely fine but from last few weeks suddenly I am experiencing one problem with my system. Now whenever I try to record my piano tune in my computer at that time sound comes out weird. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: While doing recording i am getting Weird background noise in audacity

Normally this kind of problem occurs when there might be something wrong with your cable which you are using to connect your computer with your piano. You have to first check that whether all the connection is proper or not. you should check by removing all the relevant cable form your piano and computer and after that connect that cable again. I think this might be helpful to you.

According to me you should first connect any other device with your computer and after that try to record it in audacity and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your audacity software and I think you should try to solve this by reinstalling the audacity software.

According to me you are facing this issue because the MIC of your computer is mono and the piano which you are using Is producing high-quality stereo and that is why this problem is occurring. Try to use USB sound adapter and it might fix your issue. if you want to buy the USB sound adapter then you can buy UCA-202 adapter and after connecting this adapter you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

It looks like there is something wrong with your audacity software and that is why you are facing this problem in your system. According to me you can try to solve this issue by reinstalling the audacity software in your computer. when you uninstall the audacity from your computer after that you have to run Ccleaner and after running that restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the audacity again in your computer.

By reinstalling the sound drivers in your computer will help you to fix this problem. I am not sure about solution but just remove the sound rivers from your computer and after that you have to run driver cleaner in your computer. Now after running the drivers cleaner you have to restart the computer and then install the sound drivers again in your computer and after that check whether all the things are working properly or not.

After reading your post I tried to solve this issue by reinstalling audacity software and also by reinstalling the sound drivers from my system but after doing that also I was not able to solve that issue and after that I came to klnow that there is nothing wrong with my software and drivers but it was cable causing the problem and after that I change the cable and then problem get solved, thank you for helping me.