Thread: When i stop the recording at that time audiocity gets crashes

When i stop the recording at that time audiocity gets crashes

In my laptop I am using Audacity and I have recently installed windows 7 in my laptop. Now after installing the windows 7 in my laptop I am facing one problem with my laptop and audacity. Now whenever I open the audacity and after that when I start the recording that h time it works fine but after that when I click on the stop recording at that time it gets crashed. Please help me with this issue.

Re: When i stop the recording at that time audiocity gets crashes

Some time if your hard disk gets full at that time this type of problem can take place and if you want solve this issue then you have to first confirm that you have enough space in your hard disk and all the drives. If it shows free more than 20% free space in your hard disk then it is good. I hope you will get some help after reading this post.

You have to check that whether you are getting this problem while recording only or you are getting this problem in other options also. You have to also check that on your laptop this software is crashing. You should also try to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers. Some time due to drivers issue also this kind of application gets crashed. First try all this thing and after that let me know what the result is.

Did you try to solve this audacity issue by reinstalling it? If you have not tried that idea yet then I will recommend you to first try to solve this issue by removing the audacity form your laptop and after that you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to install the audacity program again in your laptop and after that check whether all the things are working fine or not.

My computer hard disk has enough space and I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the save file location also. Now after doing that also I didn’t get any help. I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the audacity form my laptop and after that i restart the laptop and I have reinstalled the software. Now after reinstalling the software also I am still facing the same problem .

You have to first download the Audacity 1.3.13 program from internet and after that you have to remove the old version of t he audacity from your laptop and after removing the old version you have to restart the laptop and after that you have to install the updated software in your laptop and then check whether it is working properly or not.

I have searched the updated version of the Audacity on the internet and after that I have downloaded it in my system. Now after downloading the updated version I have removed old version of Audacity from my system and after that I have deleted all the temporary files from my system. Now after that I have installed new version of the Audacity in my system. Now after installing that all the problem gets solved. Now it is not crashing.