Thread: Unable to delete lame_enc.dll on Windows 7 with Audacity

Unable to delete lame_enc.dll on Windows 7 with Audacity

I tried the whole thing I be acquainted with to obtain the beta to work on top of my machine and windows 7 is not recognize the lame.dll at all, no matter what I perform within which to install or something. I used Audacity for years and there was a difficulty through this lame.dll however this is useless. I cannot acquire beta to work in any way in Windows 7 using the Export feature to mp3. That is simply superior in support of recording .Wav export not simply within all mp3. I tried the entire options without success.

Re: Unable to delete lame_enc.dll on Windows 7 with Audacity

I met a comparable situation attempting to fare as MP3 in 1.3.12-beta utilizing Windows XP Pro. When I downloaded the prescribed LAME library and sharp Audacity to it possibly will throw an error to the impact of "cannot peruse LAME library." I downloaded and attempted the sum total of the exchange libraries recorded in Gale Andrews' present, and it tossed the same mistake for several of the libraries, in any case it at last went with the final library catalogued. Not beyond any doubt why this library worked better. I hope this will help you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Satyrs Guest

Leland utilized to do every last trace of the aggregating of LAME encoders for Windows and Mac. He is no longer with the venture and he never had chance to figure what made the 3.97 one work. I've fabricated the 3.98.3 dlls for Windows but don't perceive every last trace of the subtleties yet. Since not, one or the other 3.98.3 dll workings in favor of you possibly will download Dependency Walker, haul lame_enc.dll v3.98.3 into it, File - Save the .dwi document. Is the flop to start anything to do with a VST connect-to probably? Since there is a plugins.cfg index in the Application Data\Audacity envelope, erase it, and see assuming that you see a checking exchange for VST cork-ins.

I downloaded the Dependency thing and am appending the DWI record from dragging the 3.98.3 form of lame_enc.dll onto it. I had to zip it before I might transfer it into the post. Wouldn't be able to spot the "message envelope" you said, else wise could have messaged it. Unfortunately, arranging is a bit past my potential and sympathetic the insight the dependence application provided is also beyond me. Trust it is somehow suitable to you or others.
    Attached Files Attached Files

On Windows XP Pro SP3 it’s similar to "evil pasta". It’s running on top of a Dell Latitude 600 laptop uncovered down on the way to presently Windows and Audacity. I've make use of Audacity pro the past 4 years through my most recent upgrade on top of a dissimilar machine being 1.3.8. No troubles through LAME resting on any of these. I go after all the precautions at what time 1.13.12 caused troubles resting on this machine. I deleted every references toward Audacity inside the registry, uninstalled the entire previous versions and directories, mutually in the company of the one within application data of Documents and Settings.

I still have trouble working with lame_enc.dll 1.3.12. I am using Windows XP. I've tried using all files listed in this thread (and a few other places) through the ritual to tell Audacity where it was and make sure that the two lines have been removed in audacity cfg. Every time I get the error "Could not open MP3 encoding library!" The exclamation point is making fun of me, I can feel it. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Maybe someone can tell me what happens.

I have a problem through mp3 export. I am utilizing windows 7 beta version of audacity. I installed LAME encoder earlier than. At what time I attempt to export to mp3, I comprise the message that the MP3 encoding library possibly will not be release. I am in addition having trouble uninstalling the LAME encoder on the way to endeavor additional versions. Within the area of the control panel to uninstall, the file appears. Is there an additional technique to uninstall the program if it is not there?