Thread: How to paste plain-text from table

How to paste plain-text from table

I want to paste some table as of the programs similar to Word and excel like a same text. If copy that and paste that to the InDesign or the Photoshop then it gets pasted along with the picture and table and I don’t want this to happen. This is extremely incontinent as I regularly need to copy the contents of the table. Please someone tell me that how can this be avoided. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How to paste plain-text from table

I don’t think that this is possible because I have tried all the possible way to do that but it was not able to copy that as plain text by default. So I think that this is simply not possible. Now I have stopped searching for this and not expecting that someone can give the solution for this. This is very annoying issue and I want that Microsoft will resolve this as early s possible. Let’s see if anyone has some trick to do this in upcoming post.

All you have to use is the (cmd + D) dialogue and then choose your Excel otherwise Word document. Ensure that you have Show Import Options checked. Then you will get one window that will prompt you for what sheets as well as what cell ranges you require. You can edit that according to your need and save the settings. The main thing that you need to do is change the settings related to table.

I am agreeing with the above post because I saw this at a course when CS turned out and it blew my psyche, so I trust that this does what you would like it to do and get you moving in the right bearing. I have not attempted this with tables that are in Word docs, but I know you could probably import message from a Word archive this way quite also with the Place summon. No interaction with attempting to do the same from iWork but if a large portion of your stuff is rolling in from Excel/Word, then that ought to work fine. See how that works out for you.

All kinds of situations call for pasting text to a document devoid of the format in which you copy somewhat from a website and do not want to insert a group of cells in the table and font sizes eccentric. One way to leave behind the format is the use of Word Show Paste Options feature, which is the fate of the party format command. Unfortunately, the function is a bit awkward to use, and earlier versions of Word do not include it.