Thread: Creating .dst file format

Creating .dst file format

One of my clients want me to convert my .ai files to .dst files. I have heard that it is the PC based and needed some learning curve for this and after you get some application then that will make that files. Is there anyone who has some experience with that and can provide me some suggestion for this? I am graphic designer but unfamiliar with this sort of production work. So please share your knowledge with me for this.

Re: Creating .dst file format

I would like to tell you that .dst file format is Embroiding. If we talk about the JPG format then it is the raster format and on the other hand the DST file is the vector one. You will have to vectorize the logo earlier to proceed. There are many programs that can be used to convert the files to .dst format. So just do a search on google for this and download that on your computer. This will solve the problem for you.

You can use the StitchBuddy which will be able to convert several embroidery formats so any of the format that you want. This is the best way by which you can convert that. Just search for this on google and download on your computer. I have not used that personally but there are some of my friends who are doing this with help of StitchBuddy and that will do the same for you.

DST files are the Embroidery machines graphics file. DST file is the file distribution. DST is for embroidery machines. I'm not sure how to save as PSD CS2. I think those embroidery machines to accept other formats. Otherwise there is no way of creating one, unless some other software that lets you convert the image file. Charge anything for a file format that is difficult and / or may be imposed to create is just stupid.

The .dst is an embroidery file as already in above post. Since you make a point not to have one you should send it to some Vector representations can "digitize" it. You require a weaving system to make one. It takes an extended time and encounter to pick up how to digitize for weaving, you ought to expertise the machine will run the string so it tries not to get or tangle. 24 outline hours’ charges $ 30 for a standard document of up to 20,000 indicates, I suspect.

Business embroiderers who utilize tajima or swf machines will make a request for .dst arrange indexes. These are records that tell the machine precisely how to weave the plan on clothing or tops. Weaving programming is needed to open the records; generally the index could end up ruined. Digitizers utilize delineation documents, of document sorts every one of you are acquainted with, to utilize as a template to improve the objective. Estimating is dependent upon a situated measure for each 1,000 lines. Least cost runs around $45.00 and can go as towering as $125.