Thread: iPhoto 9.1.3 freezes when in use

iPhoto 9.1.3 freezes when in use

I have been facing some problem here , I have been using the iPhoto 8 version previsluly and that seemed to be working perfectly fine so , when the latest version was the latest version was released I thought that it would work with it also , so I tried this and that just did not worked as I expected it to work so does any one has any knowledge of how to solve this ,as I use it almost daily to view photographs that my son has clicked.

Re: iPhoto 9.1.3 freezes when in use

There might be an problem with the update that you are having, it just might not have installed properly on the previous version that was there, I would like you to see if the latest updated version file crashes with the previous version that was there, I would like you to see if there was a problem with it , it would be even better for you , if you just re-install he entire package ,as this might remove all the corrupted file from it.

I've had this problem as well in the last generation of iMac I acquire it for our office. I rebuilt the library in miniature and still have the problem. My iPhoto also crashes frequently for simple and rotate the view. Does anyone have any possible solution for both of us, because I think that it there is no solution this when as apple does not seem to care about it , so please post back with a solution as over problem seems to be similar.

I think that would be probably because you system is too old for this and it is not possible for you to do that instead I would like to tell you if there is a better way out , I have been having some problem with it , when I used that with the processor with a 1 ghz speed ,while that worked completely fine with higher version of processor ., I think should try using it with smaller amount of photo. try upgrading it to some better version so that you have a better stability

Yes dude that might be the problem I have been having the same problem here, I photo just crashed for one time when I first used this with when I tried to import approx 1345 raw images with some jpg images together in this software ,s o I think it crashed out ,as it cannot handle the load that I have put up on this , so I think that it might be the case for your crashing , just in case you did not know .

Hey , in the previously version of this I have tried importing as much a s2200 photos to and that worked completely fine here , so I don ‘t think that it is crash that is caused by the importing of photos , other than this I have only imported 5 pics and then to it crashed , I think I might need some better software here ,so that icon edit them as well as use the mto view the photo graph . does can you guys recommended me any got software’s for this . or just let me know how to stop iphto from crashing .

I have to do 2 things, not in any exacting sequence. Download an application called Onyx. It is a service that will scan your system and repair of a large number of minor tribulations. If you have images with the intention of you require additional RAM to maintain your computer contented. At least 4 GB of ram might run that a little faster. You can on the other way also try out the Aperture or Lightroom 3.