Thread: how to change date in exif images

how to change date in exif images

I have been using this since a long time and I have no idea why and when did the date went back to 2010 , hence this is causing some problem with the images that I am using know , I have just shot this images in the first half of this year and they seemed to be fine with it , but , I am not been able to update the work that I was having with this one , I wish there was a better way out for this , does any know how to change the date for this pics to 2011.

Re: how to change date in exif images

That is the most wearied thing that happens with the when there is a problem with ht he firmware and the date accidently set back to some random date and then while viewing this pics we release that the date has been set to a random year, , but I guess you could only solve that problem if you have a contextual menu explorer as that might just help you to change the date ,just let me know if that works for you .

After probing around and try lots of programs for OSX and Windows not what worked well, I in conclusion found Photo Info software or utility whatever you call it for OS X, which is indeed a uncomplicated interface very simple and does accurately what I sought after. Now my iPhoto library is in sequential order. so just search for this software and download it , as that might just help you out , for this .

I guess the there is no software that is available for you to do that on windows , or that comes by default with windows so I think that there is a better way for you around here , I have been trying to change a that through a third party software that that just works fine for me , as cannon camera did not have any feature to change the firmware date of anything that is there , I have even tried Photoshop and that does not work here .

Hmm, is not just right, it presently transform the "Original Date" but not "firmware date" or "Date Modified", but altering the unique date is enough to put iPhoto on the order of the correct date for this healthier than nonentity, but I'd like some other options before you edit all the images of 1144 , so please keep me posted as there is a long way to go before I put my collection online so please help me out .

I think apple script viewer would work better for you here, I had used this software for converting the date back to the back to the photo file date or the date on which I had taken the photo , , so that was very useful for me , other than this , it provides some very useful ways to use this application here , , you can you this in the stand alone application which offcourse works better than then the folder action that is just another option at the software .

Hey the apple script viewer software just worked for me , I mean I can now change the date from the previous version and then back to the same date by using apple script viewer , while it was quite tedious to use this software here , I thought that it was not possible to change it as it might just spoil the image quality but then when I tried this for the first time I was able to fix this problem up so here goes e with new dates on my photos .