Thread: How to transfer photos to memory card from iPhoto?

How to transfer photos to memory card from iPhoto?

Friends, I want to take the printout of some of the photos which are in the iPhoto. For that reason I wish to transfer those images to my memory card so that I can take the printout from that. I am halving the card reader with me so if that will help me to do this. I need to take the printout for this soon and so please reply as early as possible. I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Thank you so much.

Re: How to transfer photos to memory card from iPhoto?

I have never connected my memory card to my computer directly but I can say one thing for sure that you will not able to drag and drop those images straight away to the memory card unless and until it is formatted. So if you are thing to do that than just forget it because it will not going to help you in any manner. I hope someone will give you any working way to do that.

If this is the case for me then I choose to utilize the export option as of iphoto. All you have to do is that create a album of the photos which you wish to take the print and once you are done with that then you can export those devoid of resizing directly to the memory card or wherever you want. So try by this way and let us know that if this works for you or not.

You will have to format the memory card before moving that via drag and drop method as suggested above. Formatting the memory card is very similar USB disk drive. So you will have to just make use of the Disk Utility to format that and then move the files to it with drag and drop method or you can also make use of the "mv" command. You can also take those images on the CD and then take printout from that.

As you told that you are already having the card reader and also the memory card then what is the problem that you are asking this question. Just insert the memory card to the card reader and after that connect the card reader to the USB port. As you do that then you will get one new icon with the text “no name”. Right click on that icon and select open. After that do to the location where images are stored and drag and drop the images to the card. It’s that simple.

Yes, it not a confused method, I made a collection so I get just the ones i need, then I move iphoto over a digit and have discoverer on the other side, then highlight all my photographs I need and drag them over, either into an envelope for different purposes like transferring to certain net locales or unequivocally dropping it onto a sd card, usb glimmer drive, or outer hard drive.