Thread: How to Create a Mosaic Photo

How to Create a Mosaic Photo

I want to make the Mosaic for my photos. I am searching for some program that can be used to make the Mosaic Photo from the iPhoto library. I have searched for this on google and got some software results. But before downloading any of them, I want to take some advice from you people that what software you use to make the Mosaic Photo. This will be helpful for me to decide which software to use.

Re: How to Create a Mosaic Photo

You can make use of the MacOSaiX. This will see many lots of pics which are accessible to perform the decent job. If you just require one of those 'life' posters more willingly than pictures making up an additional picture, after that there is an Automator action that will enclosure pics as of an iPhoto album designed for you. Just go to the review of that before using this so that you will have better understanding that how can this be used.

MacOSaix is a good one to use but other than this, there is one more software as MozoDojo that I want to recommend you. I have not tried this personally yet but I am .thinking to download that. I have gone through the review of this and this seems to be pretty cool. So can also download and use that. Lets see how its work and if it is having the quality as it is mentioned in the review.

I have used the MacOSaiX. This is having great features but there is only one problem with this and that is, it crashes very frequently. Now I am using the Mozodojo and that is doing well as compared to the MacOSaiX. You can choose one album at one time. So don’t search further for this. Just go with Mozodojo and you will find that this is the great software to create a Mosaic Photo.

You can download the AndreaMosiac creator and load that to the Windows with the help of BootCamp. Now choose all the photos and then make a new album . Now copy those photos to the thumb drive and after that choose photos as of the AndreaMosiac. Other than this, you can also use the Photoshop and make use of the contact sheet 2 and do the settings properly. Add the image to the new layer and alter the layer setting. You can do multiply the images and this will make it as Mosaic image.

I've been trying to create a mosaic of photos and cannot seem to find a way to do it. The site I linked above I found when I was looking for a tutorial, but do not sell software. I use all my photos to create a large image as the image of the tiles but I'm totally lost as to how to do this on my own. Someone out there try this before? I have visited other forums and have received no reply, fingers crossed!

I have utilized MacOSaiX twice to do montages for every of my young folks' 1st days to party. I was positively joyful with the outcomes for both. I utilized a library of about 10K pictures to create a 50x50 mosiac. Gazed fantastic printed toward 20x30. It is a cycle of a memory hoard. The principal was finished on a C2D 2007 iMac and took over a day to completely render. The second was finished keep up year on an i3 iMac in several hours or less.