Thread: What is better Aperture 3.1.3 or iPhoto.

What is better Aperture 3.1.3 or iPhoto.

I have a great stamina for photo editing, but, this cannot be done without a good software and moreover I have no idea about using it , and I don t’ have any photographic background so am I did a simple search on Google and it showed me two result one was the aperture and the other was the iphoto so please let me know the which one is more suitable for me , or which one is better to use .

Re: What is better Aperture 3.1.3 or iPhoto.

I suggest you the iphoto as that is not as professional as the aperture photo editing software that is out, but I would really like to ask you what purpose do you want to use the software, as after all the software about which we are going to speak for would need to be need‘s to be decided on the some basic criteria on where you want to use it as that would decide the all the it suitability and the best among them. So I request you to post back with work that you are going to do with the photo editing software.

I own a cannon photo editing software that has or supports the Raw application or format , so I was just wondering of it was possible for me to edit the them with an easier way with an easier application to use ,or with some easier feature to sort and organize them also the engine is matter to me as that should support the raw images that are taken from my cannon camera . I would like to see if it was really possible for me to edit them without any previously knowledge.

When I read you query the immediate software that pop out of my mind is definitely the aperture software is built by apple computer s and works very efficiently with the Mac operating system that we have on our apple pc. I have been working on this before but , I never got enough time to look out for iphoto , but I have tried this one and use aperture at my office so that be works better for me , so I think aperture would be better for working .

If you are thinking of working that with the raw images then I guess light room would be lot better for windows based operating system while on the other way round , aperture would off course be better on Mac based operating system ,so here is the what I have given , but the there is one thing that you should rememeber the above software that I have stated are not free , and charge for there use , so be ready to lose your packet and then see for it you are looking for something free then iphoto is the one .

I have been in the same position two years back when I had the photography that was there, I suggest you to start with the photo as that is best suited for the people with no previous background of photo editing , so I think that iphoto is the place that you should start with , well , I use a aperture for my photo editing , but I once used iphoto and just recently shifted myself to first light room and then to the aperture as I needed something more which I photo do not have , but I suggest iphoto for starters .

I all depend on the catch up speed and the graphical user interface that you like, because more over I photo and light room use the same engine, I suggest you to try out both the demo version of aperture and the light room and then decide yourself which one suits you the best as they have different user interface and both are really good to use you just need to buy then for an life time support of that software.