Thread: Adobe Photoshop CS4 crashes after regular interval?

Adobe Photoshop CS4 crashes after regular interval?

Guys serious problem with CS4 Adobe Photoshop don’t know why whenever I am working over it suddenly it gets stuck or it gets crashed I don’t understand what’s the problem with this? Have anyone faced similar problem can I know how to solve this problem and I have been really very irritated so please I want you all to help me out of this before I just simply remove this software please help me?

Re: Adobe Photoshop CS4 crashes after regular interval?

Well dear have you tried out with the patches which has been newly released up, I think a brand new version 11.0.1 is available, and now you can check it out and I think it would be solving your problem because it is with many useful updates and features been included so I think this would definitely come upon your want and would solve the problem of crashing and all please download this and see if this help you out I hope it will.

This was a real pain for me too I too had this problem once but later I found that this is a software which require a lot of ram memory to run at the time it is an heavy software and well with that it needs a good amount of space to be free in the drive which it has been installed as it creates the space for the image loading and all so just check out if you have lots of memory empty in the drive it has been installed and if none of this is the problem then just uninstall it and get a good setup from your friend or from somewhere who is using it without any complain and install with that and see.

Ok so I think this is the big problem been faced by many people and even I have been a victim of this headache well from then I have been using the portable version for the CS4 I think you need to try that out and while using that you just need to remember that the drive in which you are installing that and the C drive must have a good amount of space and the ram must be free if it is low memory Ram then and if high then no problem.

This problem would be solved by the reinstalling of the software and even those stuffs should be taken care of which have been said by the other posters for sure and i think, you need a good memory RAM which would be solving your problem definitely well i would say if you are able to do the system restore first to the day that is before the time you have installed the Photoshop and then again install the photoshop with some different setup and try if this helps i hope it should but lets see.