Thread: Sound drivers for Packard bell IMedia 3070

Sound drivers for Packard bell IMedia 3070

I have bought a machine Packard bell I media 3070 from a reputed computer dealer. It was totally functioning well when I had bought it. Now I had formatted my desktop couple of days back. I installed all drivers for it but I am unable to download and install the sound drivers. I don’t know how to download sound drivers and from where. I am unable to install. Please help. Suggest me from where I should get the sound drivers for my Packard bell I media 3070 machine. Thank you

Re: Sound drivers for Packard bell IMedia 3070

I think you should go to internet and on the website of Packard bell and select the respective model for which you need the sound drivers. There you will find the options for drivers where in you can find sound drivers. Download it as the law of the site by entering proper model number of the system. After downloading the sound driver install it to your pc and restart the machine. And then hope your sound gets activated. You can visit to the official site for more information.

Satyrs Guest

When you must have bought your computer you must have got a CD with a manual. Most of the systems now-a-days get drivers CD with it. Run the CD and try to install the sound drivers and restart the computer. Make sure that before you are installing the sound drivers any drivers related to sound should be uninstalled before and then the driver should be installed. After installing restart the computer. Hope this works with your pc.

Firstly you must have the administrative rights to install this software. If you are installing the sound driver from the cd then make sure that the cd that you have got is a genuine one and not a duplicated or pirated. Put the cd in the cd rom and automatically the application the cd will start running. If the cd doesn’t open anything then open my computer and there the cd icon is seen. Double click the cd icon and run the cd. Follow all the instructions given. Hope this helps .