Thread: working of AIR 3.0 with Incubator

working of AIR 3.0 with Incubator

I am new to the adobe air environment and I was very happy after the annocument of the latest release of the adobe air 3.0. as I am just started learning to develop rich internet application I wanted to know if that was possible to use this one configure air3.0 for test ing other than this there are many other question that I have ,like he caveats on the pixel board and the is production trace still working in the aiur3.0 .

Re: working of AIR 3.0 with Incubator

Well here is what I have tried and that worked for me the best, the first one was by running a separate host file while I go on the from air 3.0 to air 2.7 whenever I need to use for it , I would also recommend the use of the since they both cannot be installed together for that you don ‘t have any method or technique would rather like to see if there is any way of doing the same thing through the use of the switching

I still haven ‘t used the pixel bender 3d application that you stated here , but , I have surely tried this molehill application and that surely works with the , so I think if that does not work with the new air 3 then I guess that would also not work with the one htat is there , I would also like to tell you that there is no way through which it is ever possible to do that I think they have changed the agal engine to a great extent so that it pb3d could continue the debugging.

Hey , I have been facing many bugs when I try to use the incubator with this application so I haven ‘t been able to much here , I have successfully installed them both and are working efficiently but , there seem to a problem with it , I have reported that that bugs on the official site and I just don ‘t know if there would look at the issue that is been faced by it s loyal user, just hope that I have put ithat on the right site.

Well thanks for the all the things that are there, what that are there, I hope that I would rather like to have the older version above air unless and until they have an released stable update for his , I have been usingthis since long and I have not been able to find an accurate version for this , I have done this , ansd there have been very few bugs that are there on previous verison of the release ,well I am scrolling back.