Thread: Unable to save file in Creative WaveStudio 7

Unable to save file in Creative WaveStudio 7

I was using the creative wave studio 7 and I used to use this from past few months everything is working fine but I was having the problem while saving the file. whenever I try to save the file I got a message insufficient disk space in the wave studio 7 well I can able to save other file in different application. Can anyone suggest me regarding this as I don’t know what may be the cause of the problem? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to save file in Creative WaveStudio 7

I’m having the Intel core i7 with windows 7 ultimate install in my system. Well I know how to do this but I’m bit confused whether it will going to work or no. for this just Open the file which ever you want in WaveStudio7 and then Do the editing whatever you require after that Generate a new blank file in WaveStudio7 by going through file and then new and then copy that edited file in to new blank file and then save it.

even I was having the same problem with WaveStudio 7 and I had search for that on net the only solution I got is by importing the mp3 files and its really work as it convert the mp3 file into the wave and then let you do all the editing which ever you want and then when you save it by click on the file and then new and after saving the file that file will convert back to the mp3 from wave. Hope this information help you a lot.

well it was working fine with me in windows xp I had created the separate folder to save the file from the WaveStudio 7 but due to some reason I had updated my system to windows 7 64 bits with the dual boot and when I try to run the WaveStudio 7 I was not able to run it. Regarding this I had even search on the net but I dint come up with anything. Don’t know what is causing the problem as it was working in windows xp but not working in windows 7.