Thread: Can we deploy Flash Lite 2.1 on application?

Can we deploy Flash Lite 2.1 on application?

I am mobile phone application developer , I mean I still a learner , and would someday be the best mobile phone application developer , although I have been facing many problem here , I have already created some application for mine customer ,but ,I have created all of them in the flash late installer so they are not been able to open the file that were present on this phone , do any of them have a problem with this one . , how do they open them?

Re: Can we deploy Flash Lite 2.1 on application?

Ohh, I think that is a pretty simple process I think they need to open it in the same way they way you do , I guess the double clicking the .swf file , so I think that would be better possible for you , there are many things that matter here , most you need to think what operating system you use for this and also what hand help derive you use for opening this flash application as most of the phones do not have an inbuilt support for this .

I think that you should give then the location of the file where the .swf file is located so that they could go the specific location any open it and then utilize it to the fullest extent; I would further like you to tell that they need to have a flash plug-in in their phones installed before they could use the flash application that was there.I would rather like to tell them first about the one that is there , I think that you there .

I have a better solution for you, they can instead download a cab file and then deploy them in the windows mobile or any other mobile, once the file installed on this your customer can easily use by double clicking on this one , so if there are anything that could be done here is installing this one , I would rather like to recommend you for this, there are many other things hat could be done here , but this is the best I taught .

Well thanks for the reply that you guys have given me, that was really very helpful for helping me and my customers out , I would like to know the if there was another way out , I cannot ask my customer to download this file as this file needs registration , so to do that I think that putting my customer to work for them selves is not an good idea for my business, please send me some other suggestion this was though working , I cannot use this one .

I guess there is no standalone application or a software in the windows mobile be it 5 or windows mobile 6, there is no utility that supports it , but I think that it is not possible to do that here , If sending the cab file was possible then I think there would be many customer that would send the files here and there . To support here flash application on various mobile devices’ think that is not possible of you, as there is no way to send the cab files over to the customer.

I think I have a better solution here, just try out the over the sir installation of the flash lite 3.0 for the for windows mobile. I think air installation would work better for you so just try that out, while there are many things that are there which you need to make out and correct them, as more and more users are switching over it I guess that would be a better option for you, or just wait for the new flash player to 10.1 to come so that it would be helpful for you .