Thread: Is soap supported by flash lite 3?

Is soap supported by flash lite 3?

I have been having a problem with the connecting soap with the flash lite, this is the first time I am trying to connect it, I would rather like to know if there is any problem from my side is I have done something wrong with the connection settings or is that if I had installed the corrupt version of the same, please help me out as I cannot afford to lose the contact with the soap interference as it is the most important protocol for me to create application.

Re: Is soap supported by flash lite 3?

I had the same problem when I first tried to use soap with flash lite 2, but somehow I could not get it connected so, I think that you need to have a compatible flash player in order to get that working on this, I have even told many user to about the problem but I havenā€˜t got any replies regarding to the same,I wish I could get a reply on the as soon as possible , I am looking forward for a perfect fix or a solution .

It all depends what browser you are using and what problems you are going to have on this, I mean the soap protocol uses needs the support of the XML files, this is the must have if you are going to use it with for communicating with other tools, I would rather like to say that first check if that is compatibility of soap with flash lite 3. Also remember that previously also there were many problems with the flash lite 2 regarding the soap connection.

Hey, this is to notifying to you that flash lite 3 does not support the soap protocol or application whatever you call it , I had some pretty good tries and wasted almost a week setting up the connection only to know that it was not possible to connect it to flash lite 2 , and that well continues with flash lite 3 , so I think that would be a enough explanation for ,you , if you still want to go with it then please continue to find solution , and remember to post back here so that it would help us .

After revieing all that replies that you have given me I have figured out that there is no possible way to install or make soap work with the application that I am using but , I think they should work after that to provide us with a solution for his , so I guess that would not be problem ,and that should be sonn solved ,but I guess the adobe developer have turned deaf ear to the loyal users plea .i hope to see in the next flash lite update .