Thread: Unable to install the adobe flash player 10.3

Unable to install the adobe flash player 10.3

I have recently purchased the Dell laptop and I have connected the internet to the laptop and I am enjoying the speed of the internet. But in this case there is the problem in the installation is was unable to install the adobe flash player 10.3. I am not able to watch videos on YouTube. I tried to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (10.3) and will not work. I go through all the steps and click install but nothing happens. I have skimmed some of the other threads for help and have tried several ideas but nothing is working for me. I uninstalled the old version of Adobe ... still no luck

Re: Unable to install the adobe flash player 10.3

I would like to recommend you that must specify the operating system and version. It may be useful for people to help. Or I think that if you are giving the answer of the question then I think that I will be very helpful to solve the problem. Or in this case I think that anyway, you should try to download a Flash Player uninstaller for your platform, eliminating the preferences of Flash and then try to reinstall. I hope that you will give the answer of the question that I have asked you.

Thank you for asking the question and the operating system that I am having is Windows 7. I'm not really good with computers, so do not totally understand your suggestion. I am using Windows 7, if that's what you mean ... Thanks for trying to help!

I think that the Flash Player works only with 32-bit versions of Internet Explorer. Make sure you are using a 32-bit Internet Explorer, follow these instructions:
    • In the Help menu in Internet Explorer, select Help> About Internet Explorer.
    • If you do not see the words "64-bit Edition" next to the version number, is running a 32 bit Internet Explorer
    • I think that the windows with other browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera I think that
    • No official 64-bit version of these browsers is currently available in 64-bit Windows operating systems. Therefore, unless you are using a trial version of a browser (not typical), the browser is a 32 bit and works with Flash Player.

Ensure that Internet Explorer default security level is set to medium. This level allows you to view ActiveX controls, like Flash Player. I think that you should follow the steps:
    • First of all you have to Open Internet Explorer.
    • And after that you have to Pick Tools > Internet Options.
    • And after that you have to select the Security tab.
    • And after that Select Trusted Sites zone.
    • And after that you have to select the Default Level catch. (In the event that the Default Level bind is darkened, keep on to the following stride).
    • You have to Move the slider until the security level is Medium.
    • And after that Select Apply.
    • And then Select the Internet zone.
    • And after that you have to rehash points 5-7. When done, select OK

From the discussion going on I think that now you have to install the Adobe Flash Player 10.3. you have to follow the steps:
    • See whether the operating system is supporting the latest Flash Player 10.3
    • And after that you have to download and after that you have to chosen to run the installer for Flash Player in Internet Explorer or double-click the installer icon for Flash Player in Firefox.
    • And after that you have to accept the temporary installation of the installation of Flash Player.

If you are thinking that why doesn't Flash Player come in a 64-bit version? Then I want to suggest you that 64-bit software is coded differently from 32-bit software. Typically, programs based on and integrated with other software should have the same architecture (for example, 32 bits or 64 bits). In many cases, a compatibility layer allows 32-bit software running on 64-bit operating systems. For example, most browsers on Windows 32 bits (such as 32-bit Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome). I hope that you will be able to solve the problem.