Thread: Unable to use settings of Flash Player 10.3

Unable to use settings of Flash Player 10.3

Hi, I have installed flash player in my machine but though I have the latest version I am not able to make changes in the setting. If I attempt to utilize the settings a small window shows up but nothing happens though I clicked anywhere on the screen. And along with this, at the same time each flash game and Firefox Tabs freezes and unfortunately i can’t do anything with it, so what will be the problem. any idea why this is happening?

Re: Unable to use settings of Flash Player 10.3

This sometime happens when the software gets corrupted or if any files would be missing from the setup, but I think there is some problem in the settings itself, I am not sure about this but you can make changes in that. if you don’t have any idea about that you can simply make them to their default, because as you have mentioned that the browser gets freeze, so according to me due to that only you’ll not be able to make settings for the player. But still I would say keep trying.

If you are still having the same problem as you are not able to make the settings, you can have another option as to remove the current setup form the PC, and them download the latest player again from the internet and then install that in your machine, and make sure that you don’t visit any illegitimate web pages, because form there also you’ll get the spywares and the malware, that actually causes freezing and crashing problem.

Not every time but I would say this might be because of the video driver as well in your machine, whenever they gets corrupted, they don’t allow other software as well to not to run well and they also starts getting the error. so according to me you should try to reinstall that also, but if possible try to install the latest driver rather than the one that you have. Because it also possible that the flash version that you are using might not be compatible with the driver you have.

This might be possible that there is some problem regarding the browser only, so you need check that also, I mean to say have you ever get the same problem, or after installing flash player only you have started getting the error? because see if you are having the problem with browser so it might be possible that there is some problem in the browser itself, so as another option you can try to reinstall the browser as well.

If suppose you’re having the same problem with your PC even after installing the browser again, then I think this is some serious problem in your machine, because I haven’t seen such a problem ever before, have you try to make the setting with the help of another browser? Because you might have problem with the current browser, so you need to at least try with another browser, may this help you.