Thread: Flash player 10.3 doesn’t support youtube and other application

Flash player 10.3 doesn’t support youtube and other application

Hi, I have a machine in which I have installed flash 10.3, and I think this is the newer version I hope so, so after that the problem is like I am not able to play the videos from the youtube, don’t know what is happening because as far as I know the required thing is the flash player which I have. So what would be the problem, I have installed windows 7 on my machine and running the videos on the internet explorer. So any suggestion would be appreciated.

re: Flash player 10.3 doesn’t support youtube and other application

Though you have a latest flash player it sometimes happens as must have to enable all the services as well given by the adobe player, but for that you need to enable the flash object as well, and it seems that you have not enabled that only, so according to my recommendation make sure that that all the required shockwave flash objects are enabled.

I was also having the same problem while I installed the same software on my machine, but after some time I came to know that the software I downloaded was actually corrupted, and thus it was not working, so I download it again from the internet and that was good, so I would recommend you the same as you should try to download the same from the official site only, and most importantly apart from the one which you have downloaded the previous software.

See sometime problem occurs because of the add ons that we have installed, they are sometimes not suitable with this version of flash player, so if you have installed any such I would suggest you that you should try to remove them and then see whether this is happening or not, and you tube is the only application or with all other website as well, because if suppose this is because of the particular website only then this is might be some problem in that site only.

Have you configure the browser settings ever and made some mistakes over there? Because when we didn’t give permission for some sites, the browser doesn’t permit the website to load their content, so if you have enable any such settings you need to disable it for sure otherwise the problem would be continued. You need to reset the internet and trusted site setting to medium and there is no harm with the youtube, so you can mark the site as trusted as well.

while running the youtube videos or any other flash content with the browser, we not only need the flash player but along with that we need to have a proper video driver as well, I know this doesn’t affect usually, but more or less it can affect the quality as well, so as a possibility you can try to reinstall those driver as well may this help you, but I think you should try to get another set up of the same player for your machine.

Re: Flash player 10.3 doesn’t support youtube and other application

Have you try to access the same website with the use of another browser, because it might be possible that the browser might have some problem with the player that you are using and some of the plugging that the player uses, so you can try to use another browser as well, and according to my recommendation you should try to use the Mozilla firefox rather than the internet explorer, or there are many browser that you can use, but strongly recommend to not to use internet explorer.