Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Installer stop and hangs at 95%

Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Installer stop and hangs at 95%

I had downloaded the adobe flash player 10.3 on my Mac which is having osx 10.6 with the latest security update. I had downloaded the dmg file successfully while opening the dmg and then starting the installer give me the running instance for the adobe flash player 10.3 installer. The progress bar reaches till 95% and stop and hangs up. Don’t know what may be the cause of the problem. Please suggest me regarding this issue thanks in advanced.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Installer stop and hangs at 95%

Well even I was having the same problem and had tried couple of times but it stop at same point. when I had check the activity monitor it shows Adobe Flash Player Install Manager is taking the 7 percent of cpu usage and installer and the installer process take about 80% of usage and when I force to quite the installer and then re install it fails instantly I had even used adobe flash player uninstaller but nothing help.

Even I persist with the same problem then I had run the adobe flash player uninstaller and then after that had open the disk utilities and then repair the disk permission after verifying it and then reboot the system after that troubleshoot for Determine the right version of Flash Player for the system system and after that check the setting for your browser and then install the latest version of flash player and even reinstall your browser.

The suitable version of Flash Player is based on the version of Mac OS X on your system. You might come across installation problem if you install inappropriate version. For this you can select any Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, or 10.6 when you get the message to select an operating system earlier. If you want to verify your system os then just go to apple menu and from there just choose About This Mac and then a prom tapper which shows the operating system version and then you must also check the browser setting.

Well even I was having the problem with installing the latest flash player in Intel Mac which is running the os 10.6.8. And the installer hangs up at the 95 percent and when I force to quite the installation I got an error message and then I had disable the antivirus and then retried to installed it in safe mode after closing all the programs and its work for me. Make sure you download the adobe software from file hippo hope it work for you.

To do this, mount the dmg and then open the Terminal application and public services and the terminal simply run the following command sudo / Volumes / Flash \ Player / Install \ Adobe \ Flash \ Player.app / Contents / MacOS / Adobe \ Flash \ Player \ Install \ Administrator and run through the installation and if the problem still persists then try installing the flash player by disabling antivirus 10.3, as it may be possible to interrupt the installation.

For this just reboot the system and then download the latest adobe flash player which you will going to get the version 10 and then mount the flash player by clicking on the flash drive icon and then right click on the flash file and then just choose the 'Show Package Contents' and then 'Contents' and then 'Resources' after doing that run the adobe flash player and then after that reboot the system. Hope it work for you.