Thread: Unable to play Flash videos after installing Flash 10.3.181.34

Unable to play Flash videos after installing Flash 10.3.181.34

I’m having windows 7 operating system installed in my system and mostly is used to run the YouTube video and even other flash site. Two days back I had updated my internet explorer and after that I was not able to see any sort of flash video for that I had updated my active x adobe flash player and after that when I try to run the video I only get the black screen and nothing else. Can anyone suggest me the solution for this? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to play Flash videos after installing Flash 10.3.181.34

After searching a bit regarding this I had notice that on the internet option and from there on the security page you will going to get the security zone tab such as trusted site. on that at the bottom you will get the button name as site click on that button and then you can easily add the site on the list and at the same time at the bottom you will get one more button say as required server verification which is for all site uncheck it and then just add the link of YouTube site and then click on ok. Hope this work for you.

The only solutions I know will be easier to use with the least security risk by make use of http but not all the site make a use of http. I think so the site needs the certificate verification for the flash capabilities which keep the security intact which will be going to be used when it is on YouTube. Uninstall the flash player and then uninstall it and then delete the registry entry and after that reinstall it and then restart your system.

Well even I was having the same problem where the flash player show the black screen with the internet explorer 9 and I had undated my browser and even the adobe flash player. to solve your problem just go to internet option which is in the tools on the browser and then select the security and then select the trusted site and from the in the sited uncheck the https and then add the website which is not having the problem and then click on ok and if you need some extra protection then must raise the Trusted Sites security level at the medium level.

to solve this problem you must Close all instances of internet explorer and then just get the flash uninstaller from the adobe site and then run it as an administrator and then download the latest version from the adobe site and then after that on run just type regedit and then hit enter and then find the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/MIME/Database/Content Type/Application/x-shockwave-flash and from there delete the key and then reinstall the flash player and then open the site in which you are having the problem and if the problem still persist the install the shockwave player.

Even I was having the similar sort of problem where I was getting the black screen and fro that I had cleared the cache with the help of internet explorer but it doesn’t help me out and I had even noticed that clearing the cache had not removed some of the entry which should be deleted as internet explorer is using it for this I had used the Microsoft which fix it without opening the internet explorer but before doing this make user that the internet explorer and even the Explorer windows are shut down and then just go to run and then type inetcpl.cpl and from there dialogue box from there clear the cache and even the cookies and temp files.

YouTube has updated its video player and think the previous version could be your browser cache which is causing it to fail. I would suggest try to restart it and make sure that you are having latest drivers and if that fails, be sure to download the latest version of flash. Even I was having the same problem and it worked by clearing my internet cache. For that go to tools and then option and from there select clear the recent history and then close and reopen it and check if you still having the problem or no.