Thread: Unable to installed adobe Flash player V10.3.181.34 Metafile

Unable to installed adobe Flash player V10.3.181.34 Metafile

I had installed the Flash player V10.3.181.34 Metafile and after installing the adobe flash player and when I try to run any video I got a message saying that you are having the older version of adobe flash player and when I try to reinstall the latest version of flash player I got an error metafiles download failure. I’m having windows 7 installed in my system. Please help me regarding this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to installed adobe Flash player V10.3.181.34 Metafile

Even I was having the same problem and I had uninstall flash player form my system and then reinstall it again but it doesn’t work for me and after that I had booted my system in safe mode and then installed it again from the c drive and its work for me. if you still persist with the problem then you should clear the cache from the internet explorer and then reboot the system and then install the flash player. Hope this work for you.

when I had install the adobe flash player V10.3.181.34 I got an error message stating that “Unable to authenticate install” and after that I had used the flash player uninstaller and uninstall the current version and then reboot the system and then try to install the flash player all over again and still I got the same error for this I had install the flash player locally to my computer and then install it again and I got same error. I think there is the problem with the flash playe5r itself.

you must try this hope this work for you just click on c drive from there just go to windows and in that just search for system 32 folder and in that search one more folder name as Macromed and in that search for the flash file and from there just execute the FlashUtil9b.exe by double clicking on the icon and then just follow the screen instruction and after that reboot your system and then just check if the problem still persist or no.

Uninstall the flash player by deleting it manually and then download the fresh copy of adobe from different site other then adobe and then click on start and go to run and type regedit and from there navigate to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/MIME/Database/Content Type/Application/x-shockwave-flash and delete the current key and reboot the system after it get rebooted install the flash player again. Hope this work for you.