Thread: Monitor is turning off while playing movies on the DivX player

Monitor is turning off while playing movies on the DivX player

Well I am getting a particular issue which I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I am getting an issue while playing movies on the DivX player on the computer of mine. the monitor seems to be turn off when I supposed to play the movie on the computer of mine. Let me know why I am getting the above mentioned issue on the system of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Monitor is turning off while playing movies on the DivX player

There is no specific information which has been associated with the problem which you are getting as well as the computer configuration of yours. which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? also tell me if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you will should simply override the screen savers and Player Preferences on the computer of yours. also this particular option will also help you to over ride the power modes of the monitors of yours. however I am not aware of the specific steps to make the thing working for you. Anyway you can ask to the users of this particular forum to get the steps for the same.

You can use the following steps to get the same.
    • You should launch the player on the computer and then you have to go for File and then you have to click on the Preferences.
    • Now you have to go for the Playback and you have to click on the Disable all screensavers Option and then you have to click on the Apply button.

I am suspecting that there could be a drivers issue which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well that you should simply visit the official website of the graphic cars manufacturer and then you should simply download and install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer. once you have done the same you should restart the computer and see whether it is working or not.

I think there is an issue with the DivX player which you have installed on the computer of yours. I think there could be bug issue with the player itself I recommend that you should contact the developer of the software and file the bug report to them. The developer of the game would work on the same and they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that they would help you out to resolve the matter of yours.