Thread: Latest version of DivX Author

Latest version of DivX Author

Last week in install DivX Author version 1.5.2.180 software and there is nothing wrong happen on this software. It will be present on the windows 7 Os. I need to get knowledge that is this is the latest version of the divx software or not. This software has not been provides an update function. Hence I think this is the latest version of the DivX Author. I hope someone have experience about it. If any latest version also present other than this then please explain its update process. Thanks in advance.

Re: Latest version of DivX Author

This Divx author 1.5 software is a specially designed Divx authoring solution with group of enhanced features. This feature is being capable to generate and edit DivX videos proficiently and more quickly. This will be also providing the feature to supports to translate the content into various video, audio and image formats. Then this si to be need by the user and it will be good for doing the best task on the system. Hence I think this is the latest version of the divx.

DivX Author is the world's first full-featured DivX authoring program. This is to be the capable to totally control of DivX content creation present on the system. The latest version of this Divx Author is as 1.5 and it could also possible that the software version present on your system is being the last and the latest version of this software. Hence I think you doesn’t need to update this version. Hence, there will be no option for update the software.

I also use this version in the last two week and it will be provide the several new features such as latest user interface skin, extra offline product registration, workflow improvements for add Content Wizard, editing for movie and track names and trimming video. Hence there is no need to update this software. This is the best software version and it will be contain the best features. We try to update the software if there is some problem on that. Otherwise no need to do this task.

The same problem I also faced and it also gives total freeze-ups and corrupted output after I installed DivX Author on my new AMD based processor with Windows 7 64bit OS. I also use the same software. Then I try to do the update task on this software using different ways but not able to do this task. Hence finally, I did the uninstall software and then properly install software onto the system. Now it works nicely without any problem. This is the latest software by my experience.

I got the same problem in this system that is it the lasts version based software or not. Then I visit the official site of the divx and then try to found another updated version of this divx author. Seriously, I mention this point that I haven’t capable to find the advanced version of this software other than the divx 1.5 version. Hence I also appreciate that this is the last software version and the manufacturer has to be need to update it immediately.