Thread: Unable to stop background running DivX update process

Unable to stop background running DivX update process

Last one month I used divx software on the windows 7 operating system. Last two days, some update problem arrives onto it. This divx software will run the divx update.exe file on the background and when I try to end this process manually then it will not work. Is there any way to solve this problem? I really need to remove such kind of background process from the system because it consumes unnecessary resources. Thanks for any advice.

Re: Unable to stop background running DivX update process

This is malware because malware is something that takes system processor time, or uses CPU bandwidth. Hence this is the one of malware of the system and you need to remove this from that system. Then I suggest you to use CCLeaner to remove this malware. This is an easy way to disable this malware from this windows based OS. This CCleaner will provide facility to disable 'DIVXupdate.exe' file from the system.

The task manger of the windows 7 will also provide the facility to do this task. You need to open the task manager by using the basic way. Then find out the DivXUpdate.exe file onto that process tab of the task manager. Then select it and press end process option. This will be just kill that process and it will be not running background on the system. Then you need to just use this and solve the problem of this update of divx.

Yes, I also appreciate that this is the one of the malware of the system and you need to just rremove this into the win 7 OS. Then you need to download and install suitable anti-malware onto the system. Then try to remove this malware from the system by running the anti-malware software on the windows 7 OS. This will be gives impact and in the result, the malware will be removed from the system. Then use this strategy and solve problem.

This DivXUpdate.exe is a DivX updater. If you want to disable it then you need to reported it as being problematic. DivX official site have been provide the information in the form of the discussion. It will indicate several ways that will be help to solve this problem. This DivXUpdate.exe file running on background has also been details as a Worm.AutoRun.DHA malware. This is the dangerous file present on the C:\Windows\system32 folder. You need to remove this file onto that location. It solve the problem.

This is the malware file and this divxupdate.exe file uses excessive system. This file has capable to use memory resources without any necessary task onto the system. It means it just use the memory without any necessary process. This will not update the divx software. Hence we need to use the anti-malware software to solve this problem. This is the best way to solve such kind of problem on the windows 7 system.

I also faced the same kind of problem onto the system. Initially I think that this is the indication of that to update the divx software. Hence I try to do this update task but, it has been arrive again on system. Then I read your post and think that this is the malware. Hence I download and install Avg anti-malware onto the system. Then scan the system using this software and it works to solve this problem. Hence, without doubt this is malware and we need to remove it from the system.