Thread: Is it DMF compatible with DivX 6.1.1 on GNU/Linux

Is it DMF compatible with DivX 6.1.1 on GNU/Linux

Recently, I install GNU Linux on system and I need to just use the Divx 6.1.1 on this system. Is there any compatibility problem present on this software with the system? I search it on google can’t able to find any things on to that. I had used this version on the windows 7 based system but now I want to install it onto the GNU Linux OS. Is there anyone have faced such kind of problem, then please share your own thoughts. Any help will be appreciating.

Re: Is it DMF compatible with DivX 6.1.1 on GNU/Linux

You have necessary that to first check the capabilities of software version with the system as well as the Divx. This will be help to avoid such compatibility problem. Before downloading any software the manufacturer will be describe the several compatibility things of the software. Several phone has also provide such kind of facility. Hence you need to first check the compatibility issue and then solve the problem.

I doubt that is this will be work on the GNU Linux OS or not. The reason behind that is to be the Divx software will work brilliantly on the windows based system last released a version of the Divx codec for Linux has been work correctly. This is the windows based system and it will be the best and it will not give any kind of problem onto that system. This divx coded will also work on the Linux. Then use this coded instead of the divx 6.1.1 version.

I think the support is not in DMF DivX 6 version of Linux. When I took a look at the installed files, then I found nothing about this. As the owner of the DMF is closed source and they will not to be describe anything about it. This incompatibility does not mean that the DivXmux.exe, DMFCheck.exe files. This is not used by free software, including the DivX Player and Codec own. There will be no Linux based version on it.

When I've been seeing on the official site of DivX, then they claim that it is supported. Hence, I try to do this dmf with the divx 6.1.1 version on GNU/Linux. It is not specially defined on the site but in one article they mention that this will be support the Linux system. Hence you need to try to do this thing onto the system. It might be possible that this will be solve the problem of the compatibility. Then try this and solve the problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem on my Linux system. I’m big fan of the divx software and looking the suitable for install it onto the Linux OS. Then I read your article and want to thank you very much for this help. When I go to the official site, then they also mention that this is to be happen on the Linux system. It have support in DMF DivX 6.1.1 (DivX Linux). Then I searched a lot on the internet for this version and finally I got it. Then I done download & install it on system. It works fine with no problem.