Thread: Is there any 64 bit DIVX CODEC for Windows 7?

Is there any 64 bit DIVX CODEC for Windows 7?

Recently, I install windows 7 on the system and then I install the several media player onto it. Now I want to install 64 bit DIVX CODEC on this windows 7 OS. Is there any kind of software present on anywhere, then please suggest me this things. It will be the best and it solves the problem. Yesterday, I read article of the DIVC and they mention that they launch the 64 bit version. I need this software because the windows 7 are 64 bit. Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Re: Is there any 64 bit DIVX CODEC for Windows 7?

You need to check the CyberLink. It will be provide the facility to the similar kind of software. This CyberLink have launched a 64 bit version of PowerDirector 9. This is the best software to do this kind of activity. It doesn’t be aware of the Divx Plus codec pack software. Hence as per my experience you need to just download and install this software on the windows 7 OS. This is the best and it will be solve your problem.

I should suggest you to used DivX 6.9.2 on 64-bit windows 7. This is to be the perfect combination with the 64 bit windows based OS. I used this Divx version with the Virtual Dub. Still it works fine but there is have no problems arrive on the media player. You need to just download and then install this software from the official site of the Divx. It will be provide you the correct link to do this task. Then use this and solve the problem.

Newest version Divx7 under Windows7/64 bit doesn`t work at all. This will be gives the several kind of problem on the 64 bit windows based system. The better way to do this task is being use it on to the windows XP OS. This has been work without any problem. I think this is the best combination of the Divx with the win xp. I also use this combination in my system and I haven’t faced any problem onto it. Then do this task and solve problem.

This problem with Divx Player in Windows 7/64 is happen if you try to use this with the uncomaptible media palyer such as The KMPlayer. This will be gives the compatibility problem. Hence you need to first check the compatibile software of the Divx software and then use this onto the specific media player. This is the best and it will be solve your problem. Hence you also need to use it to play all of your divx files with compatible media player. if you faced any problem with the Divx player, then use manual and solve problem.

For most Windows users, getting 3rd party codecs such as DivX and Xvid working hasn’t been a problem on their system. This divx codec will be working brilliantly with the windows 7 64 bit OS. This is the best combination. The official site of the divx will provide the compatible setup of this file and it will be solve the unconditional problem. This will be work with windows media player without any extra problem. Then use it and solve unnecessary problem.

Windows users will be able to play content using DivX codecs. As the previous article says, this is the perfect combination with the WMP. Installing some type of codec pack (CCCP) causes Win7 to BSOD. This is to be happen because user may not use proper way ti isbntall software on system. Hence I think you need to sue proper way to install this divx software on the windows 7 os. This will be provide better functionality on player.